Asking for advice for a Sniper/Horseman-only Wi-Fi-Team

My question is: What are the four best possible Snipers/Horseman for Wi-Fi?

For the first 2 I thought about using Est and Katua but I am not sure about the 3rd and I might need a 4rd one as well but that is undecided.

Katua and Est are pretty solid choices as snipers. If I had to pick 2 more, I'd say Frey and Abel. I forgot who it was, but someone was telling me a while ago that Athena makes a good sniper.

As for Horsemen, I'd say that Caesar is the best option, with Cord at a close second (watch some of his stats, though). Or if you're lazy you could Wolf or Zagaro.

Thank you for the fast reply. I guess I will use Cord then along with Katua and Est. The fourth slot goes to Merric for everything a mage can do. The fifth slot will either go to Frey or to Jake, depending wheter I want to wait a month for a 4rd brave bow.

Edited by BrightBow-User

4rd? I'm not sure what that means, but you can only have three.

I thought if I buyed the entire stock of items from the online shop I could just wait until the next date and they would be avaible again. Guess I was mistaken there. Thank you for pointing that out. Guess I will have to go with Jake then.

For snipers, either Frey or Able, but for horsemen, probably Sedgar or Wulf. I also think you should put in a ballistician. Try to have each one on a different class or two of the same class if necessary. So maybe one sniper, a horseman, a paladin, a mage, and a flier or swordmaster ect.