Harken Appriciation Thread

Soviet Gregor

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Harken is the shit. He's one of the better pre-promotes in the game, although sometimes I think he's a tad overrated.

Harken is the only sword user in this game worth using.

Raven would like to have a word with you.

Edited by Musashi

Harken pwns really hard. He's a ton better than Karel and doesn't afraid of anything, and can even S-rank axes with ease for even greater pwnage. He's easily the best axe user in the game (yes, better than "Mr. I Like To Promote Late", a.k.a. Hector) and has swords on top of that just for the lulz.

Harken, we love you. Never stop being awesome.

Can we stop with the objections? It might not be breaking any rules, but for my sake I want to be able to easily follow the argument going on.

I'm just going to quote this one and respond to it since I'm not willing to read them all:

Your objections grow old, ja?
Join time means a lot if you never suck within that period. And no, Nino is not perfectly viable.

Eliwood needs to use his join time to level himself up and gain stats to become like Raven, while Raven himself is really good immediately, especially with HM boosts, and will only continue to get better, meaning that Raven is basically mini-Harken and eventually much like Harken for a much longer time.

Nah.

Geitz and Pent are pretty awesome though. Geitz especially (Brave Bows anyone?) Pent at least has healing on his side. All three are solid.

Sometimes I feel Geitz gets shafted by people though. He should have an appreciation thread.

Edited by Colonel M

Nah.

Geitz and Pent are pretty awesome though. Geitz especially (Brave Bows anyone?) Pent at least has healing on his side. All three are solid.

Sometimes I feel Geitz gets shafted by people though. He should have an appreciation thread.

Do it!