FF1_USA_boxart.jpg

Ff3cover.jpg

Final_Fantasy_IV.jpg

Final_Fantasy_V_Box_JAP.jpg

Final_Fantasy_VI_Japanese_box.png

Ffixbox.jpg

Ffxbox.jpg

FF4DS_NTSC_front.jpg

These all stomp on how vocal you're being from an objective standpoint, and there are people that like FF games that I did not list.

Oh, and while I haven't played past Disc 2 of FF9, the ability to shorten summon animations alone gives it this spot on the list on top of solid gameplay.

Edited by Rody

Honestly I mostly like my wii since its modded and I don't have to buy games if it wasn't modded I wouldn't have played most of the games I've played for wii

IMO fighting games are the best genre so I like the PS3 more since it has the biggest fighting game community and it has more/better fighters

Honestly I mostly like my wii since its modded and I don't have to buy games if it wasn't modded I wouldn't have played most of the games I've played for wii

IMO fighting games are the best genre so I like the PS3 more since it has the biggest fighting game community and it has more/better fighters

Castlevania: Judgment is actually an extraordinarily good fighting game despite all the bitching over the character design. And the camera bugs are horridly overblown.

These all stomp on how vocal you're being from an objective standpoint, and there are people that like FF games that I did not list.

Oh, and while I haven't played past Disc 2 of FF9, the ability to shorten summon animations alone gives it this spot on the list on top of solid gameplay.

*raises hand and points at sig*

Actually, I've been meaning to ask: How is The Conduit? I've heard some rather mixed things about it...

By broken I meant it breaks too easily. This is the second Wii I've gone through.

I refuse to continue argueing because NOBODY'S OPINIONS ARE RIGHT.

How the fuck do you break a Wii?

No, really. I've seen people drop those on tile floors and they'll still play like brand new...

It broke by itself.

My GBA met the same fate the day I bought it.

Oh boy, console wars. These are always productive.

They really are. Sony and Microsoft spend all sorts of time fucking each other in the ass and trying to kill one another. Meanwhile Nintendo is standing in the background selling crack laced candy to small children and laughing maniacally.

You all suck. None of you mentioned the greatest PS3 game. Gomibako. Gomibako is the best thing ever created. If you deny it then you must be completely obliterated except before that get fucked in the ass by a spiky metal pole. Actually no wait if you deny it you will slowly implode as you feel every single part of your body begin to close in on itself and right before you're about to get killed by the extremely slow imploding you will explode and every part of your body will be scattered all over the room.

But that isn't the point because Gomibako isn't really that good. The actual point is that fuck you the only things that matter are the SNES, the PS2, and the DS.

But that isn't the point because Gomibako isn't really that good. The actual point is that fuck you the only things that matter are the SNES, the PS2, and the DS.

Oooo Celice is going to kill you for not mentioning the NES.

Edited by White Luster Soldier

Well the SNES can play NES games so I'm safe.

Edit: Wait the SNES can play NES games right?

Edited by Hikarusa

Oh boy, console wars. These are always productive.

They really are. Sony and Microsoft spend all sorts of time fucking each other in the ass and trying to kill one another. Meanwhile Nintendo is standing in the background selling crack laced candy to small children and laughing maniacally.

Nintendo's also selling candy laced crack to adults now in the form of MadWorld and No More Heroes. Among other M and AO games.

I like all consoles except anything Sega or Atari made.

614px-VIRTUAL_BOY_sistem.png

Okay, point taken.

Add the VB to the Blacklist, won't you?

I like all consoles except anything Sega made.

What.

But.

What.

What's wrong? You a Sega fanboygirl?

Edited by CrashGordon94

Nintendo's also selling candy laced crack to adults now in the form of MadWorld and No More Heroes. Among other M and AO games.

>Implying M rated games are for adults.

...;/

>Implying M rated games are for adults.

...;/

There is NO WAY MadWorld was EVER intended for Children. Same with NMH and HotD: OVERKILL.

Also, Manhunt 2 is a Wii game. It's the only AO game this generation on a console, i believe.