Were did all the damn FF fanboys come from

Doom103

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Actually I think that from now on I am going to use were instead of where I mean I've already learned the secret techniques of not using proper grammar from #antichapel like remember when I had perfect grammar well not anymore bitch but yeah fuck where I shall use were except I'm gonna forget most likely

Actually I think that from now on I am going to use were instead of where I mean I've already learned the secret techniques of not using proper grammar from #antichapel like remember when I had perfect grammar well not anymore bitch but yeah fuck where I shall use were except I'm gonna forget most likely

Lolwut?

In order to penis you must have a penis. It is not that you do not wish to penis. It is that you are unable to penis.

I actually have a penis. It is a very large and at times very hard penis. I don't have an erection right now though, so it's just a very large penis.

And how can you penis when you have a vagina?

Only that Pinhead Migure.

-_-

I'm not a fanboy, I just think it's a good series. I'm not going all over the palce saying "OMG FF is like the best thing EVAR"

I've actually never talked about FF on the other games board either.

Only that Pinhead Migure.

-_-

I'm not a fanboy, I just think it's a good series. I'm not going all over the palce saying "OMG FF is like the best thing EVAR"

I've actually never talked about FF on the other games board either.

You're in denial. You're very much a FF7 fanboy.