I HAVE DONE IT

Percivalé

I HAVE FINALLY FOUND WHAT I HAVE BEEN LOOKING FOR

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gBnLIzZuNNM

Bizz is sad because this is the epic kind of shit that our chamber choir gets to sing (even though we did get to sing this as a voice warm-up for finals but it was just a WARMUP) and it... it just makes me go baw.

Bizz has a very, very good feeling about this choir year, though... she doesn't know what it is. She walks in feeling giddly and suddenly choir is her favorite class all over again like it always is; it could be all of the friends in the class this year, but... but... uwaaaah I'm just so happy today

HERE'S TO GOING FOR CHAMBER CHOIR AGAIN

SO I CAN SING EPIC SHIT TOO AND WEAR A BRONZE SASH AND SING FIFTEEN REQUIRED PERFORMANCES IN A YEAR AND HAVE THAT CONFIDENT SMIRK WHEN I SING

Seriously though I was so excited last night that I couldn't sleep like at all and then I remembered that I was looking for this particular piece of music lol BUT ISN'T IT PRETTY

Sounds like a difficult piece to sing. :o

I know right

Like I think it's the dynamics you have to put into it that makes it kind of hard. But it's like, when you put an amazing choir together and then have them really practice and then sing something like this, it's win in every direction

I heard the chamber choir sing this for myself. I was in maybe seventh or eighth grade, and I melted inside. And that is why finally getting into the chamber would mean so much to me