First time playing

Junkhead

Ah, thanks for the fact.

How do characters support in here? Or get the bonuses?

FE5 doesn't have supports like FE6-9. Instead, they have built in supports that grant a 10% (20 in a few cases) to a character's hit/avoid/crit/etc. when that character is within three spaces of their support. Also note that some supports only go one way (for example, Finn gets a 10% bonus from Leaf, but Leaf gets nothing from Finn).

Edited by Musashi

Fortunately, she does not give that enemy any bonus. As if that makes him any easier.

Awareness does negate his skills. Mareeta with her personnal sword is an alright candidate to fight him.

Using a sleep staff is also a easy way to allievate the problem (you can even capture and take his daim thunder now), I also think that takes away his leadership stars from the map too(not sure though, been a while since doing this chapter)?

Using a sleep staff is also a easy way to allievate the problem (you can even capture and take his daim thunder now), I also think that takes away his leadership stars from the map too(not sure though, been a while since doing this chapter)?

Well I was mostly proposing a tactic to fight him head on without staves. Sleep does put him out of commission ( I think the leadership remains until you release him, though ), while Berserk will unleash chaos in their ranks, possibly removing Cyas as well if Rinehart feels like attacking him.

Are there weapon ranks above "A" in this game? How do I know when someone's close to leveling up that weapon level?

No. 50 swings of each weapon, though staves vary by rank.

Some people also start closer to the next weapon level. Go see the FE 5 info pages to see that.