• Sure, but only if I'm high
    • Sure, but only if HE's high
    • What's a qbert?

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

First of all, my name is not "Dude". Secondly, this topic is starting to become a chat room, not a actual discussion...

You need to lighten up a little, Tashi...

Far from the forest...

Feel free to post anything here, no matter how crazy or spammy, and as long it doesn't break any rules or offend anyone.

It's not like this is General or something, where you could legitimately have a problem with it. It's FFtF... If you have a problem with this topic, just ignore it.

First of all, my name is not "Dude". Secondly, this topic is starting to become a chat room, not a actual discussion...

I apologize then. I won't call you dude. But still, it's far from the forest. It doesn't have to have an actual point or purpose. If you don't like it, you don't have to look at it. We're certainly not trying to upset you though.

You need to lighten up a little, Tashi...

Far from the forest...

Feel free to post anything here, no matter how crazy or spammy, and as long it doesn't break any rules or offend anyone.

It's not like this is General or something, where you could legitimately have a problem with it. It's FFtF... If you have a problem with this topic, just ignore it.

*claps*

The only reason why I'm against this is because you guys keep taking advantage of not only this but other boards as well. It is no wonder certain boards were closed for a reason...

I can understand where you're coming from Tashi, and though I cannot vouch for others, I will try to cut back on useless posts in forums that aren't Far from the forest. In return, all I ask is that I may babble on about nothing all I want here. Is that alright by you?

i sue fireman for copyright infringement.

only I have the the authority to begin a civil war. the flames of war shall never be spread by your winds of wrath.

love,

hikari!

i sue fireman for copyright infringement.

only I have the the authority to begin a civil war. the flames of war shall never be spread by your winds of wrath.

love,

hikari!

So sincere...

However! My winds of wrath shall not die out as long as the flames of war still burn!