I thought up a decent senior prank to start the year

General Spoon

There's this cherry apple tree that grows in my yard, and its got fruit on it. The thing is, the cherry apples are so damn sour that they're inedible. I've been trying to eat them for years, and I know how damn sour they are, and my face still twists from just taking a bite of one. I can't imagine what will happen to someone who isn't expecting it. So, I think I'll give a few of them to faculty, and maybe give some to friends to hand out to faculty as well.

It might not sound like much, but believe me, there aren't words to describe how sour they are.

Edited by General Spoon

There's this cherry apple tree that grows in my yard, and its got fruit on it. The thing is, the cherry apples are so damn sour that they're inedible. I've been trying to eat them for years, and I know how damn sour they are, and my face still twists from just taking a bite of one. I can't imagine what will happen to someone who isn't expecting it. So, I think I'll give a few of them to faculty, and maybe give some to friends to hand out to faculty as well.

It might not sound like much, but believe me, there aren't words to describe how sour they are.

It would be obvious.

But, if you did something unobvious it would be doable.

Think Moar.

Or you can beat up freshmen.XD

Edited by Pahn

another prank which happened a couple of years ago at my school was releasing 3 chickens labelled 1,2 and 4 so the staff search for the non-existant chicken number 3

another prank which happened a couple of years ago at my school was releasing 3 chickens labelled 1,2 and 4 so the staff search for the non-existant chicken number 3

Isn't that too well known by now?

Maybe near the end of the school year, every senior could buy a lawn gnome and place it in the school.

Aha! I have it! We'll print off several hundred (or thousand) bookmarks that say "Class of 10" along with our school's mascot, and we'll go and stick them in a bunch of books in the library. People will be finding them years later. Heck, maybe even a decade or more later.

Lol when I was a freshman, my sister was a senior. And her class's senior prank was to toilet paper/litter the school, lolllll. She wasn't involved in it (because she's a goody-two-shoes), but oh my god, lmao. That Monday when everyone came back to school. It looked terrible, hahahaha.

Also, I heard that in my current school, some seniors from years ago. Their prank was to stuff fresh fish in people's lockers. Made the school smell really bad, I heard.

Some decent senior pranks I have seen:

--Release a massive number of marbles in the hall. Bonus points if it's on a slope.

--If there's a crosswalk over your school driveway, like between the parking lot and the school, have people continuously walk back and forth over in as the buses are trying to get in in the morning.

One class of seniors at my school also painted the bridge that goes from my school to the senior parking lot, but I'd advise against that sort of thing because it looked stupid and technically counted as vandalism.

Cant believe I forgot this but the year 13s put up posters of the headmistress (mrs williamson) holding a massive cock with the caption big willy and stole a statue demanding that their common room be filled with helium balloons.

then the year after the year 13s covered the portacabins in brown packing paper to make it look like a parcel that was to be sent to big willy

also they rearranged the maths dept. sign to say twats dept.

And you can never go wrong with a swarm of taxis to stop all buses and cars from getting near the school

I heard of the chicken one...

This one I got off teh interwebs: go on myspace or facebook and make a fake account that says youre a new girl at your school and you'll meet all the guys at whereever at whatever date. Then you go there yourself to see how many guys showed up looking for this nonexistant hot girl. Or pay a guy to crossdress and show up there, then watch them run away. Might be a better April Fool's joke though...