Vidoe game and video game related purchases!

Ein

I went to a flea market/swap meet on Friday and bought a copy of Super Metroid(SNES) for $10 and Crystalis(NES) for $4. I returned home pretty happy.

So fellow forest members what have you come across lately?!

Well usually when i go to get games i don't go to the neighborhood crap sale, instead i buy my games from an ACTUAL retailer. Maybe you can try to get a game that is at least modern and for the love of GOD this is a forum, not Twitter.

If you're not trolling, you're a moron.

Well usually when i go to get games i don't go to the neighborhood crap sale, instead i buy my games from an ACTUAL retailer. Maybe you can try to get a game that is at least modern and for the love of GOD this is a forum, not Twitter.

Try finding those games for those prices.

And you're absolutely right, this isn't Twitter... he'd have run out of characters. ^_^

I just caught a guitar hero sale. Guitar Hero 5, World Tour, two guitars, the drums, and mic for $170. And a free copy of Guitar Hero Van Halen (I don't really care about that one, but hey, it's a free game, which I might use to trade in for Rockband 2).

Metroid Prime Trilogy, bitches! All the games on one disc in a cool metal case and 1 and 2 ported with Wii controls. It also came with cool shirt

• 2 weeks later...

I just bought Blaz Blue for the 360 and I don't even own a 360! I'm playing it at a friends house. Quite fun even though I have no idea how to perform combos at all and I just do pokes and special attacks and end rounds with super moves like everyone else.

• 3 weeks later...

Most recent purchases

Picture001.jpg

I got Radiant Dawn on Friday and I got to say, I am glad that I finally have a copy that works properly after getting two copies with disc reading problems with Battle Animations. Path of Radiance and Tetris DS were gotten a month ago, but never bothered to take pictures of them so I decided to throw them in there.

Edited by Dark Legend Vampire

Most recent purchases

Picture001.jpg

I got Radiant Dawn on Friday and I got to say, I am glad that I finally have a copy that works properly after getting two copies with disc reading problems with Battle Animations. Path of Radiance and Tetris DS were gotten a month ago, but never bothered to take pictures of them so I decided to throw them in there.

MY EYES!

Bought Halo ODST.