pokemon collecium

Oujay

11 members have voted

1. 1. pick one

• Yes it rocked
    • no it sucks

It's Pokemon Colosseum. <_< But yeah, I like the game's storyline. It looks nothing compare to the handheld series.

>correcting someone else's spelling

>It looks nothing compare to the handheld series

Looks like you need to watch out for yourself before you go off correcting other people.

Edited by Fox

Although it is an OK game, I hate the "you can only save at a PC" save system, and the game being a constant series of double battles (don't get me wrong, I do like the occasional double battle, but I prefer the majority of pokemon fights to be 1-vs-1 battles rather than 2-vs-2).

i liked it a lot but as ninja monkey says the pc save sytem and 2v2 alway kinda sucks. 1v1always>2v2always

Anyways, i would like a serious in which you can cature and beat gym leaders and all, instead of purifying. I wonder why they don't do one like that.

Anyways, i would like a serious in which you can cature and beat gym leaders and all, instead of purifying. I wonder why they don't do one like that.

Gale of Darkness made purifying fun. :/

The one thing I didn't like about Colosseum was how you have a complete dearth of good, viable 2v2 combos.

Like, I couldn't do anything other than Quagsire Earthquake + Jumpluff Sleep Powder or spam Explosion with Forretress. I tried using Qwilfish for awhile and was completely disappointed when I found out that you can't delete HM moves that a Pokemon starts with after purification (Qwilfish has Surf).

Gale of Darkness made purifying fun. :/

I find capturing wild pokemon than going through that whole process of putting them in pc and waiting, especially the first ones in pc.

There isn't a "middle of the road" option, which sums up my feelings nicely.

I enjoyed the gameplay/plot itself, but when I was training or money-grinding for scents I fell asleep more than once. It got really tedious when you needed to get that Ho-Oh...

Still, I played XD also and found it to be a cool sequel. It improved upon much of which Colosseum started. Colosseum, however, had a more interesting protagonist, if you ask me.

Is it just me, or doesn't the protagonist in Colosseum is like the only main character of the series in his teens? I kinda find it deja vu...

Does Red count in G/S/C and HG/SS? I mean...13 years old is the beginning of teenage years.

I know he's not playable but...

Is it just me, or doesn't the protagonist in Colosseum is like the only main character of the series in his teens? I kinda find it deja vu...

Is English your third language or something?

No, but is being irritating your specialty? Why do you care anyways?

I because cannot literally understand a word you say at ninety percent of the time.

Edit: <_<

Edited by Fox

Pokemon Stadium 2 >>>>> Pokemon Games on a console.

Does anyone else here think that Pokemon Snap sucked?

No but i never saw the point of it. It was a good way to kill time though

• 4 months later...