kyza gay??

geozeldadude

someone (pen15) alluded to kyza being gay, and i was like huh? i'd actually used kyza my 2nd PT and had no idea where he got that impression from. but then i read his supports (http://serenesforest.net/fe10/support/14.html) and lol'ed. i'm assuming his "captain" convos are when he supports w/ ranulf? funny.

edit: actually i'm reading through these others now and am noticing that there are some pairs that are character-specific (other than w/ the royals and also volke and oliver who for some odd reason show up in a lot of convos). so far i've noticed:

brom -> meg, meg -> brom

geoffrey -> lucia

kyza -> ranulf

lyre -> ranulf

mist -> ike

mia -> ike

marcia -> makalov

mordecai -> stefan

nephenee -> brom, meg

the 3 brothers with each other

soren -> ike

ulki, janaff -> nealuchi

prob. missing some. anyone know if there's a complete list somewhere?

Edited by geozeldadude

someone (pen15) alluded to kyza being gay, and i was like huh? i'd actually used kyza my 2nd PT and had no idea where he got that impression from. but then i read his supports (http://serenesforest.net/fe10/support/14.html) and lol'ed. i'm assuming his "captain" convos are when he supports w/ ranulf? funny.

Kyza Sucks. But I don't think hes gay. o.o

People wanna intercourse with Lyre? That bag of herpes?

You can SMELL the herpes for how skank she is. Why do you think Shinon got so uppity? He might be a racist ass, but it's not hard to hate someone who fails so hard that they can be smelled from miles away.

You can SMELL the herpes for how skank she is. Why do you think Shinon got so uppity? He might be a racist ass, but it's not hard to hate someone who fails so hard that they can be smelled from miles away.

But she's a cat ;-;.

But she's a cat ;-;.

That alone should tell you to avoid using her. :lol:

CrashGordon94. He <3 Lyre. Trust me on that.

And I don't find anything gay with that. Unless it's the cover thing...

Ranulf's too busy trying to hit it up with Ike anyways.

I'm seriously in love with IS with all these lesbian/gay pairings. Sure, they're open for the players to interpret, but it's still amazing.

And Elincia/Lucia is just icing on the cake.

Edited by Eltoshen

Ranulf's too busy trying to hit it up with Ike anyways.

I'm seriously in love with IS with all these lesbian/gay pairings. Sure, they're open for the players to interpret, but it's still amazing.

And Elincia/Lucia is just icing on the cake.

Like HeatherXAnyone with boobs isn't?

I just read through this topic, some of the things that people said about Lyre really stung! :sob:

As for Kyza being gay, well I dunno, but he kinda LOOKS gay, of course, that means nothing really.

Edited by CrashGordon94

• 3 months later...

I don't really understand where the notion that Kyza is gay comes from, either.

Sure, Kyza does a lot of ass-kissing, but...maybe he's just extremely loyal to Ranulf?

Edited by Nephinel

are there any other series/games that have similarly blatant pairings?

Eirika and Ephraim.

Lyre and him seem to be fighting for Ranulf's attention so maybe :P

Well, if I recall correctly, he does think that Ranulf "...is looking fabulous" during a support conversation in battle. I think that ought to account for something.

NOTE: Personally, I think he's not, but I think the above is a main reason why people do. Heather, on the other hand, is about as straight as your average circle.

Edited by Randomly Predictable