Twitter

Freohr Datia

Jonas Bros? ewie

Well I gotsa twitter but I really really don't like those types dudez at all.

Twitter is so useful I can know tour dates for bands. And other updates of other things too. =3

I hate tours and live performances.

Folks yelling into the mics.

Crowds drowning out the music.

People bumping into you every 0.74 seconds minimum.

Crowd Surfers.

Pretending to give a damn.

Spending money for all of the above.

Knowing when the concerts are going to happen sounds nice though, that's when I know to lay low and hop on SF for awhile :lol:

What are these "other" updates you speak of using the iconic cat lip smilie? :huh:

kiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiittyyyyyyyyyyyyyz =3

Well following the person mentioned at the very bottom of my sig is one reason :) I obsess about him sooooooooooo much.

People who are on tv shows and stuff of the like give updates about new episodes too. That's another thing I could get updates from but not so much of the reason for the =3

What is a Twitter account for? I only know it slightly for the fact Youtube has the option to share videos with such & Facebook.

Is it a blog website like Facebook/MySpace? Or more of a Youtube thing to watch videos?

facebook, myspace, and twitter are all considered overrated =o

I just find twitter useful for me =D I don't think it's like the type of thing that is impossible to live without, which in my opinion, should be something that's considered overrated

Jonas Bros? ewie

Twitter is so useful I can know tour dates for bands. And other updates of other things too. =3

Crowd Surfers.

Knowing when the concerts are going to happen sounds nice though, that's when I know to lay low and hop on SF for awhile :lol:

What are these "other" updates you speak of using the iconic cat lip smilie? :huh:

Well following the person mentioned at the very bottom of my sig is one reason :) I obsess about him sooooooooooo much.

People who are on tv shows and stuff of the like give updates about new episodes too. That's another thing I could get updates from but not so much of the reason for the =3

I'm a dog person myself... :mellow: :P :huh::blink::unsure: (*gasp* there's no way to do a dog smilie ;_; )

No not those tiny stuff'em in your purse dogs, I mean the 150 lbs'ers

Jonas Bros? ewie

Crowd Surfers.

I'm a dog person myself... :mellow: :P :huh::blink::unsure: (*gasp* there's no way to do a dog smilie ;_; )

No not those tiny stuff'em in your purse dogs, I mean the 150 lbs'ers

I'ma doggy person as well. =)

Well... doggyz do stick out their tongue =P XD But it's not really like an "official" dog face... Well don't they sorta have a =3 face too?....

I wouldn't really wanna mini dog, I'd prefer larger ones. Well, maybe a small one would actually be fine, mostly cause my TWO little brothers are afraid of dogs after ONE of them had a scary dog encounter... Well... I think the other one was there during that scary dog encounter, and even if he wasn't, the other brother would be sure to try convince his brother to not go near a dog again after what happened. Heck they're even afraid of little dogs because of how excited they get, but they should get more used to them cause every person in this house BUT them LOVES doggyz and we want one. My dad's girlfriend has a tiny dog. Luckily, we're forcing ( >=D ) them to get used to that one, cause he's tiny, and they are getting less scared.

As for staying on topic... um... hey gaiz guess what I gots? It's related to this topic. =D Haha I said something on topic. =P But saying something like that might kill this topic anywayz... Oh well I'm pretty much done with this topic anyway.

• 3 weeks later...