Character Promotion

Berserker Ross is way better than his Hero version...he is actually equaled in speed with Gerik and they both sorta cap out Str but Gerik has an awesome Def so go for Berserker on Ross...

What?

:facepalm:

Ross can go three ways; he can become a Ranger, a Berseker or he can become a Warrior. I believe Berserkers are the best class, so he will be a Berserker.

I have nothing better to do

I do not think Berserkers are the best class.

Discuss.

Wait, what? Since when did Ross have the option to become a Ranger? His only options are Hero, Warrior, Berserker, and Journeyman.

Also, the Berserker class alone is the best GBA class. Just look at its caps. However, this does NOT necessarily mean that the Berserkers are the best units or that Berserker is the best option for Ross. Here, there are base stats and growth rates to be considered.

I like how Hero is left off that list when it ties with Berserker for his best class.

I left that out because we already had enough Heroes.

The main reason that I made this list was because since it is easy enough to max out everything in CC, I felt that it'd be nice to have a list of evenly spread out classes for the OCD people (like me) to get the best out of everything or something along those lines.

EDIT: To the above user, I think I added in that ranger part accidentally because I messed around with the post before I edited it, so yeah, that's a moot point. Berserker > Warrior anyway.

Double Edit!: I just remembered that there are the Super Trainee classes...oh well, not like it matters because they suck. Only makes things more annoying, because with Ewan you lose a summoner or druid...although Ross and Amelia aren't that big of a loss if you make them into their respective classes.

Edited by Catamylistic

Ross should go Berserker because Gerik makes a better Hero.

>_>

Why are we using Ross in the first place?

And on the subject of other Trainees.

Failmelia is always going General, with the possibility of Great Knight. Her defense fails too much for anything else.

Ewan, for some reason, loves going Shaman then Druid. People must have forgotten Knoll exists. It has no better caps than any of the other classes and can use Dark and Anima magic, as well as Staves.

Now, why have Anima and Fail magic when you can have a Sage? With good caps? And access to Light magic?

Berserker Ross is way better than his Hero version...he is actually equaled in speed with Gerik and they both sorta cap out Str but Gerik has an awesome Def so go for Berserker on Ross...

Whut? Berserker Ross doesn't even match Gerik's BASE speed until level 10/20/1. Of course, if we promote Gerik at base level, Ross now needs another 5 levels to tie again. Yeah, Ross does not have speed comparable to Gerik.

Oh, and they don't both sorta cap strength. Gerik caps strength at level 20/14 and Ross at level 20/19. Gerik is actually more likely to cap out strength than Ross, although even a slightly RNG screwed Ross will at least tie Gerik in strength.

Ross can go three ways; he can become a Ranger, a Berseker or he can become a Warrior. I believe Berserkers are the best class, so he will be a Berserker.

I have nothing better to do

I do not think Berserkers are the best class.

Discuss.

Wait, what? Since when did Ross have the option to become a Ranger? His only options are Hero, Warrior, Berserker, and Journeyman.

Also, the Berserker class alone is the best GBA class. Just look at its caps. However, this does NOT necessarily mean that the Berserkers are the best units or that Berserker is the best option for Ross. Here, there are base stats and growth rates to be considered.

Thank youuu for noticing.

I've always made him a Beserker. He always delivered.

Whut? Berserker Ross doesn't even match Gerik's BASE speed until level 10/20/1. Of course, if we promote Gerik at base level, Ross now needs another 5 levels to tie again. Yeah, Ross does not have speed comparable to Gerik.

Oh, and they don't both sorta cap strength. Gerik caps strength at level 20/14 and Ross at level 20/19. Gerik is actually more likely to cap out strength than Ross, although even a slightly RNG screwed Ross will at least tie Gerik in strength.

Right. Finally somebody who recognized what I said.

Well, of course they do cap, but I said they "sorta cap Str" since it will not be for everybody, you know...

But yeah, Gerik is a way better Hero than Ross, even in averages, he is 3 points away from capping Spd, it is really recommendable you S rank him in axes so he gets that +5 Spd from Garm, it's way better than that +5 Res that he gets from Audhulma.