FML

Tatsumaki

(btw this is 125% TRUTH and totally canon to Monsho no Nazo)

FUCK MY LIFE

by Hardin

Today, I was making passionate love to my lovely Niena in a royal bedroom specially made for these occasions. This was a very special night, as just we had a magnificent dinner an hour ago and she was noticeably more robust in our consummation than usual. At the peak of her orgasm, she screamed out "OH YES, CAMUS!". Problem is, she is my wife, and Camus has been dead for over a year.

My fair Niena just climaxed to a dead guy and not me, her husband. Fuck My Life.

(maybe this helps explain why Hardin went evil)

Come up with some of your own FML scenarios for various FE characters

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

(I guess I'll try to make one...)

by Alvis

Today I realized being an Emperor wasn't so great, my son is possessed by the dark god Loptosou, my wife gets killed by my son, and my daughter who I finally get to see again gets taken away by the Lopto clan and I'm powerless to stop it, and Celice's army is outside eagerly waiting to kill me.

FML

by Lex

Today I 'accidentally' dropped my axe in the lake in hopes of some magical fairy popping out. A few minutes later, the only thing that came out was some bubbles and something red. I never did get my axe back. FML.

6393 You Totally Deserved It - 122 I Agree, Your Life Sucks

by Midayle

Today I finally brought up the courage to tell the girl I like how I feel. When I told her to expound on her rejection, she told me I had mistaken her for her identical twin. She was already married and had two kids. And that she wasn't gay. FML.

4213 You Totally Deserved It - 3433 I Agree, Your Life Sucks

by Sylvia

Today I found out I'm pregnant. I went to get my fortune told on whether it would be a girl or a boy. The fortune teller announced loudly why I was having sex with my brother. FML.

9001 You Totally Deserved It - 3421 I Agree, Your Life Sucks

by Levin

Today we were rescued by the pegasus knights of Silesia. When I asked around for my mother, they said that she was found dead in Verdane. She was the only one who knew how to unlock Holsety. FML.

3421 You Totally Deserved It - 3201 I Agree, Your Life Sucks

By Vika

No one pays any attention to me. Not even that blue-haired guy who is friends with Muarim and the boss.

Hell, Muarim and the boss don't even pay attention to me. And that girl with the silver hair didn't even visit me in the desert.

FML!

• 4 weeks later...

By Rhys

So today I heard Mia having sex with that new member of the mercenaries...*sigh*I could have has that,but I chose Rolf...WHY DID I CHOOSE ROLF!?!?!?!What's worse,Ike's little sister is manlier than me,I mean,she can take a hit,ONE FREAKING HIT!Why can't I do that?Oh,and let's not forget how i lost an armwrestling match to Sanaki... T-T.That's it,I'm killing myself...Oh snap!A first tier enemy!*OHKO'd*

Fuck my prior life.

By Rhys

So today I heard Mia having sex with that new member of the mercenaries...*sigh*I could have has that,but I chose Rolf...WHY DID I CHOOSE ROLF!?!?!?!What's worse,Ike's little sister is manlier than me,I mean,she can take a hit,ONE FREAKING HIT!Why can't I do that?Oh,and let's not forget how i lost an armwrestling match to Sanaki... T-T.That's it,I'm killing myself...Oh snap!A first tier enemy!*OHKO'd*

Fuck my prior life.

Was that a dig at me in any way?

By Sain~

No matter how hard I try, I always get rejected by the lovely ladies in our group. Meanwhile, Lady Lyndis is still often getting into arguments with Lord Hector (I wonder what Serra says is true though), Lord Eliwood is busy looking after Ninian, and my good buddy Kent is having a wonderful time with Fiora. I'm so jealous of him. If only me and Florina were the same way as those two. But sadly, she's more interested in some "quality time" with several of the other girls in our group. Florina's eagerness for some time with the girls makes me think there's something more at work than androphobia. I shudder to think of such a possibility!

FML