Lucky Star

Iced

Oh Christ.

Yeah, so, uh, embarrassing fact, Lucky Star was the first anime I ever REALLY watched. I very quickly branched out after that.

for me it was my second anime. =P

...haruhi suzumiya was the first.

Haruhi was my second... :3

I started watching this fairly recently and I must say, its freakishly addictive ._. Konata reminds me of myself, mostly with her methods of procrastination.

I started watching this fairly recently and I must say, its freakishly addictive ._. Konata reminds me of myself, mostly with her methods of procrastination.

yeah she reminds me of myself too (homework is so annoying) but there arn't enough episodes im up to 20 already.

The first four episodes were directed by a different person before getting replaced by some other guy. Most people agree that you should skip to the fifth episode but I like the first four as well as the rest of the series.

I like the first 4 as well, the rest are better but they are still good. unlike some other Animes it stays good the whole time instead of getting kind of crap towards the end.

Well I've watched it all now and need something else to watch, any recommendations?

:( I do not advise watching Lucky Star as one of your first anime... The references will be too obscure for you, in fact, you'll get maybe 10% of the jokes and references at most.

Well well, i laught alot when Konata compares her age with the other gundam characters or fights with each other using robots from FMP but even without anime and game references, LK still a good comedy anime.

anyway, Kagami is so moé (She does cosplay shrinemaiden, oh yeah!)

Edited by Ga-rei Sulley

Not to be a dick or anything, but aren't you guys a little late to the party? This anime is so 2 years ago. That said, it was a nice anime to serve as a little something to brighten up someone's day once a week. I enjoyed it.

• 1 month later...

It's a slice-of-life comedy anime that generally has KagamixKonata fanservice!the four main girls doing everyday stuff.

They only look younger because of the art style but they are really in high school.