Where the damn

Erk

On MSN, where all the cool kids hang from tree branches suspended by rope via the neck.

Hmm. That's interesting, I've never heard about harnesses that connected to the neck. They must redistribute the weight of the upward pull by putting pressure in strategic points of the spine and neck. It sounds very innovative.

Where can I buy 80 or so of these? I'd like to start testing them and maybe manufacturing them as soon as possible. My parachutists' commanders have been complaining for awhile that not enough attention has been given them in terms of equipment upgrades, and frankly I agree.

On MSN, where all the cool kids hang from tree branches suspended by rope via the neck.

Hmm. That's interesting, I've never heard about harnesses that connected to the neck. They must redistribute the weight of the upward pull by putting pressure in strategic points of the spine and neck. It sounds very innovative.

Where can I buy 80 or so of these? I'd like to start testing them and maybe manufacturing them as soon as possible. My parachutists' commanders have been complaining for awhile that not enough attention has been given them in terms of equipment upgrades, and frankly I agree.

Ebay. If not, you're out of luck. Apologies in advance if this is the case. You can try Amazon or a local store near you, but the internet is probably your best chance.

Ebay. If not, you're out of luck. Apologies in advance if this is the case. You can try Amazon or a local store near you, but the internet is probably your best chance.

I concur. A simple search of "noose" should suffice.

I concur. A simple search of "noose" should suffice.

Get the Sayonara Zetsubou Sensei edition for extra fun.