Valkyria Chronicles

PostPavilion

I've been wanting to play this game for awhile, one of the main reasons why I want to play it is because it has cameos from one of my favorite game, Skies of Arcadia.

It's also a strategy RPG, mixed in with real time, and since I've been playing Fire Emblem, I could use a little change...I might get myself a PS3 soon here along with that game soon.

Anyone here played it?

I have. I love Valkyria Chronicles :o. The story isn't amazing or anything (it's made like an anime, what do you expect?), but it's fun and the characters are great.

I suggest waiting and getting the $299 PS3 bundled with Gran Turismo 5 or Uncharted 2. The U2 bundle will be out pretty soon. May as well get a free game thrown in.

I saw a few gameplay videos of it on youtube and thought it looked really cool. The art direction reminds me a lot of Last Exile, actually. I'd like to play it, but I don't think I'd buy a PS3 for this game alone, though.

Adding it to Raiden IV on my list of games I'd like to play on consoles I probably won't own =P.

I have. I love Valkyria Chronicles :o. The story isn't amazing or anything (it's made like an anime, what do you expect?), but it's fun and the characters are great.

I suggest waiting and getting the $299 PS3 bundled with Gran Turismo 5 or Uncharted 2. The U2 bundle will be out pretty soon. May as well get a free game thrown in.

Hmm do you know how long? I planned to actually get my PS3+VC this Sunday haha :P

I saw a few gameplay videos of it on youtube and thought it looked really cool. The art direction reminds me a lot of Last Exile, actually. I'd like to play it, but I don't think I'd buy a PS3 for this game alone, though.

Adding it to Raiden IV on my list of games I'd like to play on consoles I probably won't own =P.

Yeah, I heard the art direction is suppose to be really unique.

And I compiled a little list of games I wanted to play, and I got like 35 games. :P

Wasn't there already a topic like this? (I forgot who made the topic in question.) But at any rate, I have played it. I A ranked everything too, but now I'm just taking a break from it. Definitely one of my favorite PS3 titles, and one I'd probably recommend if anyone asked. Too bad the title is starting to become rarer as time passes, save for used copies.

Hmm do you know how long? I planned to actually get my PS3+VC this Sunday haha :P

Oh, you might not wanna wait then. It's coming out early November. $299 for a 250 GB Slim PS3 and U2. If you buy your PS3 this Sunday, you'll get the 120 GB Slim for $299. Really just depends on whether or not you want the extra space and game. The Uncharted series is amazing, but I'm sure it doesn't appeal to everyone.

Oh, you might not wanna wait then. It's coming out early November. $299 for a 250 GB Slim PS3 and U2. If you buy your PS3 this Sunday, you'll get the 120 GB Slim for $299. Really just depends on whether or not you want the extra space and game. The Uncharted series is amazing, but I'm sure it doesn't appeal to everyone.

Hmm...I dunno, if I don't get it this Sunday I could probably wait.