Holy shit

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Really, would you take a show like Bobobo-bo Bo-bobo or Cromarite High School seriously? EVER? No. You're not supposed to.

I do..

...I'll say this once: WHY SO SERIOUS?

Because I watched it every time they came on.

That wasn't what I meant by taking it seriously...

How about this; Bobo-bo has a story, Cromartie was just funny to be funny.

Edited by Emerald Jealousy

When did this happen? I suddenly realized there are strange people everywhere!

Well, chop chop, explain yourselves.

The irony in this statement is so massive I think it is crushing my legs. And my waist. And my stomach. And my arms. And my braiaaalalalaaagagjhaaha

I do not understand, please extrapolate. No, really.

ALWAYS me. Don't EVER try to make anything not about me. I will bite your ankles.

fgt

Also, it wouldn't matter if you made an Intro topic, I don't read the introduction board. :3

Edited by Fia 

FLCL is one of the BETTER anime mini-series (I say mini because it lasted five episodes; criminal...) I have seen in a while; it' still a better series overall than some of the overrated junk I've seen.

Let's see... NARUTO of course comes to mind... Code Geass is insanely overrated... I must say, there are more than that but I can name a few good ANIMATED series.

Freakazoid, Cowboy Bebop, and Trigun. One of these things is not like the other, one of these things is more significantly hilarious than the other.

OH, and Neon Genesis Evangelion is only watched so they can see Rei's boobs.

FLCL is one of the BETTER anime mini-series (I say mini because it lasted six episodes; criminal...) I have seen in a while; it' still a better series overall than some of the overrated junk I've seen.

Let's see... NARUTO of course comes to mind... CODE GEASS is insanely overrated... I must say, there are more than that but I can name a few good ANIMATED series.

Freakazoid, Cowboy Bebop, and Trigun. One of these things is not like the other, one of these things is more significantly hilarious than the other.

OH, and Neon Genesis Evangelion is only watched so they can see Rei's boobs.

Fix'd.

And why do you capitalize some words? (ignore the fact I capitalized 'ode' and 'eass'. you forgot those)

I'm emphasizing the words I'm trying to get across so that next time any of my enemies comes in and flamebaits me into a trap of sorts, I can just point to the big letters.

That and Naruto really IS that bad. Every time I see a cos-player at the local Gamestop, my faith in humanity drops so much lower.

In your opinion. Personally, I think Naruto is a good series.

And Italics look better.

Edited by Emerald Jealousy

1. First Naruto became too childish and now it takes itself too seriously. wtf

2. Of course Fia would like CG. Every character looks like their portraits have been left to dry in the sun. Except their faces weren't finished.

AND WHAT KIND OF NAME IS LELOUCH?

2. Of course Fia would like CG. Every character looks like their portraits have been left to dry in the sun. Except their faces weren't finished.

AND WHAT KIND OF NAME IS LELOUCH?

Wait, the reason you don't like it is it's art? :3

SERIAL EXPERIMENTS LAIN!