Fuck Johann Liebert and Light Yagami...

Best serial killer ever  

30 members have voted

1. 1. Who is the best?

• Johann Liebert
    • Yoshikage Kira, the true Kira
    • Dexter Morgan
    • Light Yagami
    • I don't know- My mind was recently violated by a dark priest...

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wait. Wasn't Gretel sniped and Hansel the suckerpunched one? :huh:

Hansel was the boy. He was sniped by Balalaika's men. Twice. And bled out while Balalaika watched.

Gretel was the girl. She was suckerpunched by the guy who was supposed to help smuggle her out of the area. With a bullet to the back of the head.

Leatherface is a retard with a chainsaw. Hannibal is quick, smart, and is just plain agile.

Freddy Krueger only comes to you in your dreams. Even then, Hannibal probably has very scary dreams. That and I don't think Hannibal has anything that Krueger can take advantage of.

Jason is stupidly beatable. You either don't go near Crystal Lake, or you don't have sex with a teenager.

Pinhead is only activated by solving the box. Hannibal likely has too much time fleeing from authorities and eating people to care about a measly puzzle.

Jigsaw is one of the better villains I've seen in the theater recently. Too bad he's dead, although I'd love to see Hannibal go through a series of tests for Jigsaw. Greatest crossover ever?

Hansel and Gretel would easily get killed by Hannibal. Two psycho kids vs. a homicidal cannibal with about a 172 I.Q? Possibly more? Yeah...

Dexter Vs. Hannibal, it really depends. They both see each other as "trophies" of sorts. They're pretty equal, although Hannibal is more bloodthirsty.

Light is a pussy without his precious little Death Note.

No, the Hansel & Gretel I mean are damn killing machines, they would no way be beaten by Hannibal, Hansel just could smack him in the head with his two battle axes, and no, he's not slow, so he CAN beat Hannibal, but I assume Gretel can too -_-.

No, the Hansel & Gretel I mean are damn killing machines, they would no way be beaten by Hannibal, Hansel just could smack him in the head with his two battle axes, and no, he's not slow, so he CAN beat Hannibal, but I assume Gretel can too -_-.

Yes they would. Hannibal is x100 the killing maniac these two are. And battle axes serve no problem to Hannibal either; I DO remember he escaped from solitary confinement by eating a guard's ear off then bludgeoning the remaining guard to death.

What did you expect!? Guards are idiots in EVERY game/movie/anime, they're f*cking generic.

And I don't think an old guy like him is fast enough to take on Hansel AND Gretel -_-.

Hell, why is Light winning AT ALL!?

death-note-book.jpg

And yet Light is the only one of the three who was caught and killed. He's obviously the worst of the three, since Johann's still alive and no one even knows Dexter is a serial killer...

• 9 months later...

Johan Would Definitely Win. No One Knows He is the Mastermind of All of these Psychos.

BUT! He is not as good as Chuck Norris. Chuck Norris Could Kill ALL of these Psychos without using a gun or

any STUPID Notebooks just his Fist. * BLINDFOLDED*.

END OF STORY!

Johan Would Definitely Win. No One Knows He is the Mastermind of All of these Psychos.

BUT! He is not as good as Chuck Norris. Chuck Norris Could Kill ALL of these Psychos without using a gun or

any STUPID Notebooks just his Fist. * BLINDFOLDED*.

END OF STORY!

Chuck Norris is a whinging pussy-boy. Cliff Lee could take him out with one pitch.

Now, gIO, we may have had a recent skirmish over necroposting, but...

Edited by Agent Dale Cooper

Chuck Norris is a whinging pussy-boy. Cliff Lee could take him out with one pitch.

Now, gIO, we may have had a recent skirmish over necroposting, but...

Cliff Lee, huh...

Chuck Norris can catch the ball before Lee could threw it.

Apart from the fact that Chuck Norris is a whinging pussy-boy with the martial skill of a glass of water.

Yeah Let's say that Chuck Norris has the martial skill of a glass of water but still he can

OWN Cliff's Pitch.

Dr. Tenma knows. And then there's Anna.

Voted for Johan anyway since I have no idea who Dexter is.

Edited by Proto