Dystonia cheerleader

Phoenix Wright

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sounds like a lie to me. I doubt the flu vaccine was the cause; 10 days is a long time for something like that to take effect.

And gross, but it shouldn't divert anyone from getting vaccinated.

That said, I still haven't been, if only because I'm too lazy. What? I won't get the flu if I don't drive to anywhere that has it. Why then should I drive to get a flu shot? :P

Edit: Just want to be clear to those who are gleaning inaccuracies from that ^; I'm not actually that retarded. I have every intention of at least trying to combat my laziness and utilize my hypothetical victory to approach a vaccine.

Edited by Xeld

Now walk it out now walk it out now walk it out now walk it out

It doesn't affect my attitudes towards vaccines because I'm not a moron. I also don't believe that Jews did 9/11 or that the NWO as ruled by Space Illuminati is coming.

Now walk it out now walk it out now walk it out now walk it out

It doesn't affect my attitudes towards vaccines because I'm not a moron. I also don't believe that Jews did 9/11 or that the NWO as ruled by Space Illuminati is coming.

You saw that vid too? Kinda funny. It's fucked up to hear her talk though.

My thoughts on vaccines have not changed at all...

I'm still never getting one... whether the hype is positive or negative is irrelevant.

There are easier ways to deal with the flu than having a weakened version pumped into your body for a literal training exercise. Besides, I didn't catch the flu last year, or the year before that, so my winter routines are probably sound for keeping myself from getting sick, that or it's the food grade hydrogen peroxide I put in the water... :awesome:

There are easier ways to deal with the flu than having a weakened version pumped into your body for a literal training exercise.

Uh...no there is not. By definition.

Let me rephrase that. Ahem, there are easier ways to "prevent" the flu than by having yourself pumped with a vaccine.

In fact it's probably easier to avoid getting the flu altogether if you don't have it put directly in your system :/

If you're immune system is too weak to fight off the virus that leads to the flu, then just stay the hell away from people, or wear one of those stylish masks :ph34r:

There are easier ways to deal with the flu than having a weakened version pumped into your body for a literal training exercise.

Let me rephrase that. Ahem, there are easier ways to "prevent" the flu than by having yourself pumped with a vaccine.

In fact it's probably easier to avoid getting the flu altogether if you don't have it put directly in your system :/

If you're immune system is too weak to fight off the virus that leads to the flu, then just stay the hell away from people, or wear one of those stylish masks :ph34r:

Could you describe these easier ways of avoiding the flu? The only effective alternatives to vaccinations that I know of are locking oneself in a nuclear fallout shelter and jumping off of a tall building, neither of which are attractive to me. Edited by 中国茶

I think I've told you this before but whatever: a vaccine is a dead or CONTROLLED amount of the flu. You won't die from a vaccination (at least not that I know of) you only have a one in a mill chance to get dystonia.

I think I've told you this before but whatever: a vaccine is a dead or CONTROLLED amount of the flu. You won't die from a vaccination (at least not that I know of) you only have a one in a mill chance to get dystonia.

I don't claim to know much about vaccines, but if the vaccine did this to her, then what would've happened to her if she caught the swine flu and didn't just get a shitty version of it?

Okay screw the quoting for today <_<

There really are easier/safer/smarter ways to prevent the flu than by putting it directly into your body, weakened, "controlled", or not.

I'm not a doctor, partially because I'm not interested in the medical field, especially after everything I learned about it. And also because I do not like to study one field too heavily.

Some people, mostly in other countries are immune to almost all forms of sickness because of their strengthened immune systems.

The best way to strengthen your immune system is to clean the garbage out of your body, and oxygenate your body's cells so they can function normally. Most of us aren't functioning normally as it is, and by normally, I mean "optimally". If we were, the flu wouldn't be a problem for us. We either wouldn't get it, or if we did, it would amount to nothing more than an itchy throat for six to twelve hours. The body is designed to fight off everything, even viruses and diseases, the problem is that we're eating less than a fifth of the materials our bodies need to give us perfect or at least near perfect health. Most of us also have an oxygen deficiency hence the cell oxygenation thing I mentioned.

Go ahead and have at that post if ya want. It's just an overly condensed overview of my learningz :awesome::facepalm:

I'm not sure on your facts, or what you claim, but what you say DOES make some sense.

But let me ask you a question first: What was the reason so many Native Americans caught diseases from adventuring Spaniards, and later Brits, French, et cetera? Was it because they didn't have a good diet? Not enough exercise? What was it?

If I eat perfectly, I can fight off the HIV virus too? Wow. Who woulda thought?

I know someone who ate absolutely perfectly and exercised regularly and took care of her body better than pretty much anyone. She was never sick.

She had a disease and died from it because she was so perfectly healthy that no one (not even her or the doctors) were able to notice that she actually had it, nor did she have any symptoms of it. By the time it was noticed it was too late.

Edited by Sir King Master Truckboat