That One Thread

Florete

At least you finished Ch 7. Are you planning on getting all the sidequests? That's the only way to get the good endings.

And on that note, there's one in which you have to keep a certain (enemy) character alive to access. Oh, and you have to keep these characters alive to access the sidequests:

Lilina

Elphin (if you go his route)

Sophia

Dayan, Sue, Shin (if you go to Sacae)

Zealot, Yunno (if you go to Ilia; I think that Thany and Tate must also be left alive, but I'm not sure.)

Miledy, Zeiss

And Douglas must also survive chapter 16.

Edited by Ein Lanford

• Replies 84.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• AstraLunaSol

• Amelia

• Junkhead

• Thor Odinson

And on that note, there's one in which you have to keep a certain (enemy) character alive to access.

Every bearded prepromote General except Lawrence is extremely difficult to recruit. In fact, I find Douglas's recruitment pretty easy compared to Hannibal and Xavier.

That's awesome!

Well, it's more about the biological processes that go on inside the brain that lead to them. And the book talks about how some drugs contain chemicals that could solve the problem but I'm not sure if those are in the Bio report.

At least you finished Ch 7. Are you planning on getting all the sidequests? That's the only way to get the good endings.

That's good enough. As long as they get the job done, it's fine.

Oh, okay. I'm pretty sure we do that next year. We're doing ecosystems at the moment. Or rather, we will be when we finish mitosis and meiosis.

Chapter 7 was stupid. :facepalm: I finished it this morning. It took me a few tries though. And I finished chapter 8 at school. :awesome: And yes, I plan on getting all the sidequests. And getting Echidna too.

Every bearded prepromote General except Lawrence is extremely difficult to recruit. In fact, I find Douglas's recruitment pretty easy compared to Hannibal and Xavier.

Hannibal...? *scratches head*

Good news everyone!

Exams are over? School holidays started early? You figured out what Vitamin A does?

Oh, okay. I'm pretty sure we do that next year. We're doing ecosystems at the moment. Or rather, we will be when we finish mitosis and meiosis.

Yeah, that's what I would think. Mitosis and meiosis are just free marks imo. Ecosystems are pretty easy too.

Chapter 7 was stupid. :facepalm: I finished it this morning. It took me a few tries though. And I finished chapter 8 at school. :awesome: And yes, I plan on getting all the sidequests. And getting Echidna too.

Ch 7 is really tough in Hard Mode. 8 and 8x aren't much. You'll need to pick a specific route at Ch 9 if you want Echidna though.

Hannibal...? *scratches head*

FE4 General. Not as annoying as Xavier but still tough.

Good news everyone!

I Like My Cake Iced!!!!!

Yeah, that's what I would think. Mitosis and meiosis are just free marks imo. Ecosystems are pretty easy too.

Ch 7 is really tough in Hard Mode. 8 and 8x aren't much. You'll need to pick a specific route at Ch 9 if you want Echidna though.

I just need to learn what happens in each phase and I'm set. Ecosystems are my speciality; I'm looking forward to this semester.

I know. Don't visit the north-east village.

Exams are over? School holidays started early? You figured out what Vitamin A does?

no still got 2 more, no again and I already knew that.

it was actually just just a futurama reference.

although I did sorta update my log, and the Gruen Transfer is back on the ABC so I guess thats good news :newyears:

I just need to learn what happens in each phase and I'm set. Ecosystems are my speciality; I'm looking forward to this semester.

Yeah, that's pretty much all there is to it.

although I did sorta update my log, and the Gruen Transfer is back on the ABC so I guess thats good news :newyears:

About time!

The log. I have no clue what gruen transfer is.

Also, nice avatar.

It's a very interesting show about advertising. it was on the ABC and then got taken off but now it's on again! :newyears:

thanks!

also DEUS EX IS $2.50 on STEAM!!!!! you should all buy it!

Edited by Iced

FE4 d00d. Worst character in the game (at least Corple can use staves).

I can believe that he is the worst character in Gen 2. After all, Ardan gets a ton of flak among Gen 1 characters.

FE4 General. Not as annoying as Xavier but still tough.

Ok.

also DEUS EX IS $2.50 on STEAM!!!!! you should all buy it!

You will all buy it or so help me God I will ban all of you and rule this forum just me and Iced and all we will do is talk about Deus Ex.

Yeah, anyway, I'm gonna sleep and leave you with this:

Night Oujay's!

Alright then. Good night, Rhythm~! See you tomorrow... if the power doesn't get cut off before you go to TKD.