• Replies 84.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• AstraLunaSol

• Amelia

• Junkhead

• Thor Odinson

NO, YOU DON'T, CAUSE YOU'RE OBVIOUSLY NOT SUPERIOR!

lrn2troll, kthx.

TROLLING IS EXACTLY NOT WHAT I AM DOING. I, THE HUMBLE SUPERIOR BEING I AM, AM MERELY POINTING OUT THIS FACT TO YOU, SCUM. SO NOW, WILL YOU PLEASE LEAVE AND TAKE YOUR HALF-ASSED ATTEMPTS AT WRONGING ME WITH YOU? THANK YOU VERY MUCH, AND PLEASE ENJOY WHAT IS LEFT OF THE DAY, OR NIGHT, AS YOU PREFER.

FAGGOT.

Edited by Dickpickle

TROLLING IS EXACTLY NOT WHAT I AM DOING. I, THE HUMBLE SUPERIOR NEING I AM, AM MERELY POINTING OUT THIS FACT TO YOU, SCUM. SO NOW, WILL YOU PLEASE LEAVE AND TAKE YOUR HALF-ASSED ATTEMPTS AT WRONGING ME WITH YOU? THANK YOU VERY MUCH, AND PLEASE ENJOY WHAT IS LEFT OF THE DAY, OR NIGHT, AS YOU PREFER.

FAGGOT.

Your implications at superiority mean nothing, for you are the only one who is implying them. I will go nowhere, but here, as I am superior to you, and therefore, have free reign to go where I want to, maggot~

THE HUMBLE SUPERIOR NEING

Whatever a neing is ;3

I let's played FE2.

IT HAS TONS OF FINAL PARTS.

Do NOT imply that it didn't, good sir, because it truly did, the final one being the fight against Doma.

Yes, it does. I think there were seven parts to it. The Alm ones were really really short though.

Yes, it does. I think there were seven parts to it. The Alm ones were really really short though.

Yeah. It switches between Alm and Celica for the final parts. The first final part is Celica fighting against some monsters that the main enemy shaman guy who's name I cannot remember summoned, and then it switches over to Alm, and you have to make your way down to save her.

Your mother sucks.

And no, you haven't proven yourself the superior being. It was a... fluke. The war is not over. Oh no.

I won the battle, and the war.

There is nothing you can do now to take me from this spot of superiority. NOTHING.