• Replies 84.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• AstraLunaSol

• Amelia

• Junkhead

• Thor Odinson

I'd like to have a view of this "brilliance", if you don't mind.

Can I add you to my Friends List?

Didn't I just tell you that you don't deserve it? XD

If I might refer back to the earlier part of the conversation, you don't seem to listen.

Didn't I just tell you that you don't deserve it? XD

If I might refer back to the earlier part of the conversation, you don't seem to listen.

I don't care. I want proof of this "brilliance" of yours. Please, elaborate some way to exhibit your wit and mind-power.

It was a serious proposal, by the way. o3o

I don't care. I want proof of this "brilliance" of yours. Please, elaborate some way to exhibit your wit and mind-power.

It was a serious proposal, by the way. o3o

I care. Lowly maggots like you who beg to see the excellence of others deserve nothing~

Yeah. It switches between Alm and Celica for the final parts. The first final part is Celica fighting against some monsters that the main enemy shaman guy who's name I cannot remember summoned, and then it switches over to Alm, and you have to make your way down to save her.

Actually, no, the Celica meeting Judah was in Ch 4. She has to save Alm from that roadblock near the zombie dragons, remember? Ch 5 was entirely Alm rushing to save Celica until the final battle, where both parties combine, allowing the Falcon sisters to own everything except Doma.

I kind of wish I was Kimblee now, he could materialize things out of no where.

Kimblee needs a Philosopher's Stone to do that and even then, he's not very good at stuff that don't involve explosions.

Pickle, you've got Cirno in your signature. You've already lost XD

Took you long enough to notice. :3 I know the battle is lost. But because of lies backed up with a good fake argument (which, in fact, wasn't at all an argument, basically you ignoring me and using my grammatical and/or spelling mistakes when you found the chance, which I didn't. I'd call that tyranny, honestly).

COME ON GODDAMMIT

Took you long enough to notice. :3 I know the battle is lost. But because of lies backed up with a good fake argument (which, in fact, wasn't at all an argument, basically you ignoring me and using my grammatical and/or spelling mistakes when you found the chance, which I didn't. I'd call that tyranny, honestly).

COME ON GODDAMMIT

As long as you win, you win ;3

Really good tea/China

FUUUUUUUUUUU-

Actually, no, the Celica meeting Judah was in Ch 4. She has to save Alm from that roadblock near the zombie dragons, remember? Ch 5 was entirely Alm rushing to save Celica until the final battle, where both parties combine, allowing the Falcon sisters to own everything except Doma.

D'awww, fuck, I goofed.

Yeah, you've got to go through that maze, find the Falchion, and save Celica. Fucking Doma was a tough one, though.