Top Posters In This Topic

• AstraLunaSol

• Amelia

• Junkhead

• Thor Odinson

....He wrote it.

Luna is boring. >_>

There's no bullshit involved here.

And I'm sure most of us will tell LightLord to reject your application of it happens.

kbai blagi man

At least my character makes sense with Sol Sword and all.

Oifey had a Sol Manual.

And told her to study it.

Edited by AstraLunaSol

Estavan

Estavan's father was one of Eltoshan's greatest cross knights. His father was raising him to become a cross knight like himself so one day, he brought him to Silvail to introduce his child to the rest of the crew. After he was introduced to the crew, he stumbled into Eltoshan's quarter. Eltoshan was confused at first but after hearing Estavan's story, he taught him how to use a sword. Amazed at how much potential the kid displayed, Eltoshan gave Estavan his first sword, a silver sword. Estavan was on his way to tell his father about what happened when the cross knights were called out to battle. Estavan had a feeling that something was wrong.

After waiting for what seemed like a century, he saw Eltoshan arriving back to the castle. Estavan immediately greeted the Paladin but was ignored. That is when he got the feeling that something bad happened. When he asked about his father's whereabouts, Eltoshan responded:

"Forgive me, child."

Eltoshan headed deeper into the castle while Estavan pondered with the words. After a couple of minutes, he heard yelling and then he heard a thud. He peeked into the room where the fighting occurred and blacked out.

Estavan was ordered to be executed for witnessing the murder but Sigurd and his squad seized control of Silvail. After receiving news of his father's death, he joined a caravan that was on their way to Chalpy where after years of training, he was knighted. He soon defected and became a mercenary.

I did something unnecessary and changed showed to displayed just because it sounds better. Also, I actually wasn't sure if that should of been a colon or a semi-colon, but it probably wasn't even necessary to change.

Anyhow, fixed the rest that should be accurate enough. Sorry if that's arrogant or something.

Edited by Clover

I did something unnecessary and changed showed to displayed just because it sounds better. Also, I actually wasn't sure if that should of been a colon or a semi-colon, but it probably wasn't even necessary to change.

Anyhow, fixed the rest that should be accurate enough. Sorry if that's arrogant or something.

OMG, sis, you are most epic.

thank you so much

Edited by Soma Cruz

You guys

stop making important people

I entered a person with no holy blood and I bet she can kick most of you guys and not give a second thought.

I should make a mug for her.

I made Midir's bro. He's thirty-six, and should be able to kick crashman's dude's teeth in with ease. AT ONE RANGE. Fuckin' overpowered non-sense-makin'...

I made Midir's bro. He's thirty-six, and should be able to kick crashman's dude's teeth in with ease. AT ONE RANGE. Fuckin' overpowered non-sense-makin'...

lol

astra's character should totally beat mines up for defecting

Solo C21 with Rutger Clarine and Dieck.

But make sure Clarine has enough Thunder tomes.

Mine nearly ran out and I had to get Miledy to buy her another one. Good thing my Miledy had 12 move. :awesome:

I just might if it gets too frustrating. I would like to finish in under 30 turns so I can get the gaiden.