• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• AstraLunaSol

• Amelia

• Junkhead

• Thor Odinson

I got used to it in Judgral.

But eh.

Though if you consider the time period, Cousins are totally okay in that time. Just not siblings.

RavenPrissy are siblings. I don't support LakchexSka Odocest.

Hell, the game encourages it.

Edited by Luminescent Blade

Well, ERL, we don't want him being alive and nervous about hitting her.

Rolf is just annoying.

That was the best part of that cutscene and you know it.

I know why some find him annoying, but honestly, I just like him. In RD, he's actually better than Shinon and has higher caps and growths than him. The thing is that Shinon's good enough already so you don't need to bother with him. And in PoR, he's always been good to me despite others saying he's bad. I once got a perfect transfer Rolf with capped str, spd, def, and skl. I suppose that influences my opinion of him. I don't like foot-archers very much in general (love the mounted ones though).

Besides Rolf is an 11-14 year old kid. How fun is it take a child and give him the second most kills in a game. :awesome: (That's not sociopathic, is it? >__>)

You know, Micaiah refers to Sothe as her brother sometimes...

He's still not and- wait, why am I arguing in favor of FE10? Fuck that game, and fuck that Mary Sue and her guard dog.

I got used to it in Judgral.

But eh.

Though if you consider the time period, Cousins are totally okay in that time. Just not siblings.

RavenPrissy are siblings. I don't support LakchexSka Odocest.

Hell, the game encourages it.

I'll never like it `~`

Mmkay.

That was the best part of that cutscene and you know it.

I know why some find him annoying, but honestly, I just like him. In RD, he's actually better than Shinon and has higher caps and growths than him. The thing is that Shinon's good enough already so you don't need to bother with him. And in PoR, he's always been good to me despite others saying he's bad. I once got a perfect transfer Rolf with capped str, spd, def, and skl. I suppose that influences my opinion of him. I don't like foot-archers very much in general (love the mounted ones though).

Besides Rolf is an 11-14 year old kid. How fun is it take a child and give him the second most kills in a game. :awesome: (That's not sociopathic, is it? >__>)

The caps for the Marksman class are the same. How can Rolf have higher caps?

Rolf beats Shinon in HP and STR growths only. How is that better growths?

You have to baby him in PoR.

If you want to take a child and have him/her kill everything, do it like Lumi was saying.

The caps for the Marksman class are the same. How can Rolf have higher caps?

Rolf beats Shinon in HP and STR growths only. How is that better growths?

Gah, I meant Rolf hits his caps better than Shinon. Rolf hits his HP, STR, and SPD cap easily while Shinon only hits SKL and SPD.

That doesn't mean he's better than Shinon. Just that he's not bad. He's usable, is what I'm saying. And babying him in RD isn't nearly as tough as babying him PoR. In RD, you're results are guaranteed, with PoR, it's a crapshoot.

Gah, I meant Rolf hits his caps better than Shinon. Rolf hits his HP, STR, and SPD cap easily while Shinon only hits SKL and SPD.

That doesn't mean he's better than Shinon. Just that he's not bad. He's usable, is what I'm saying. And babying him in RD isn't nearly as tough as babying him PoR. In RD, you're results are guaranteed, with PoR, it's a crapshoot.

I've never had a problem with Shinon hitting his caps. With his base in STR and his 40% growth, it shouldn't be that tough.

You only have to baby him in PoR. There is no babying for him in RD. Just not using Shinon.

He's still going to die :awesome: