That One Thread

Florete

Soul.

The one/two turns you use to get Leen will be made up by her so easily it's not even funny,

Aless should be fighting up there at Darna anyway, it's not like you're dragging his ass all the fucking way from Lenster to grab Leen and back.

• Replies 84.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• AstraLunaSol

• Amelia

• Junkhead

• Thor Odinson

....even though Leen might shave a couple turns to make up for that?

._.

Maybe. But going back to the castle where she was at might've costed me 7~ turns since Aless was close to Freege.

Soul~, which chapter in FE4 are you on?

Chapter 9, and having trouble to recruit Altenna. 8)

Soul.

The one/two turns you use to get Leen will be made up by her so easily it's not even funny,

Aless should be fighting up there at Darna anyway, it's not like you're dragging his ass all the fucking way from Lenster to grab Leen and back.

He just can't solo Darna and his group. I needed to use Roddy, Amid and Aless to kill them.

Edited by Soul

Maybe. But going back to the castle where she was at might've costed me 7~ turns since Aless was close to Freege.

Roads.

And 7 turns is nothing for Leen, if you gave her the Leg and Knight Ring.

Leg ring allows her to keep up with everyone, and Knight RIng allows for her to pull back after dancing to stay alive, if anything CORPLE is a waste of turns.

And Soul, Aless can solo, really, easily.

MISTORTIN

Edited by Shion Kaito

WHY THE FUCK IS ALESS AT FREEGE. WHY.

Chapter 9, and having trouble to recruit Altenna. 8)

Just what level is Leaf on? You should've fed him civilians in C8 and he can stand on the mountain regardless. You want to use that range square thing to your advantage. place him right outside Alty's range.

Oh, I forgot that Haar would just be weakening Haar rather than finishing him off. But there's no particular reason to have Haar be the one who weakens anyway. Have Elincia weaken and then finish with Haar. Reduces the chance of failure even lower because there's the chance of Elincia proccing Stun.

I was under the impression that we were weakening Ludveck so that Elincia could finish off. With a Steel Axe and a single strength proc Haar does 9 damage, enough for Elincia to 4HKO.

But Calill can weaken in such a way that Elincia can sit there on enemy phase and Ludveck comes to her. If you want to send in Haar + Elincia, you need to arrange how to reach him on that player phase and do him in and they need to both be able to attack his starting position. Calill pokes from 10 squares away and doesn't give Ludveck another target on enemy phase. In order to make him attack on enemy phase at 1 range, there's only two spots you can stand and neither of those spots allow anyone to weaken him first.

I'd say check vykan's videos, but he removed them long ago. I never cared to look to see if dondon did the same method.

Leg ring allows her to keep up with everyone, and Knight RIng allows for her to pull back after dancing to stay alive, if anything CORPLE is a waste of turns.

LEVIN!CORPLE IS AWESOME NO U

MISTORTIN

According to Yggdra Union, Castlevania, etc, it's actually spelled Mysteltiann or something like that.

MISTORTIN

He can't. They take around 7 Dmg at 80~% Hit rates. That is, if he's using Mitsolin.

Have Leaf talk to her iirc. Does she attack or anything?

She attacks, and almost kills Leaf. Sucks because I can't have anyone but Leaf himself defending the castle since they get 1HKO'd. And then Leaf gets cockblocked by her.

WHY THE FUCK IS ALESS AT FREEGE. WHY.

Because he can't go Rambo on them and because I can take over 50 turns.

Just what level is Leaf on? You should've fed him civilians in C8 and he can stand on the mountain regardless. You want to use that range square thing to your advantage. place him right outside Alty's range.

IS trololol'd me. He's level 19.96 after arena at the start of Ch 9. So he NEEDS Cexp to reach level and THEN go to back to the castle to promote while someone else guards it. Oh, but how can you guard if you get 1HKO'd???

ASTRA I BROKE IT

"Unhandled exception has occurred in your application. If you click continue, the application will ignore this error and attempt to continue. If you click Quit, the application will close immediately.

Could not find any recognizable digits."

ASTRA I BROKE IT

"Unhandled exception has occurred in your application. If you click continue, the application will ignore this error and attempt to continue. If you click Quit, the application will close immediately.

WHAT THE FUCK DID YOU DO?

And before you say "I asked Astra" I'm one of three people who TAUGHT Astra.

You can't. Ardan anchors you. :awesome:

I HAVE THE LEG RING SO EAT IT

Edited by Kamui Gakupo

He can't. They take around 7 Dmg at 80~% Hit rates. That is, if he's using Mitsolin.

She attacks, and almost kills Leaf. Sucks because I can't have anyone but Leaf himself defending the castle since they get 1HKO'd. And then Leaf gets cockblocked by her.

Why didn't you train him in the arena if he's at FREEGE

Leen.

THis is why I love Dancers.

ASTRA I BROKE IT

You fucked up the Hex didn't you.

Why is she able to attack him? She takes her full move each turn. Stand him just outside of that range. When she moves in, walk up to her and talk to her. In a draft with few units you'll probably need to use them all there to make this work, but in a normal game you just sorta keep 4 guys around that area to make this work and the rest can go west.

Because he can't go Rambo on them and because I can take over 50 turns.

IS trololol'd me. He's level 19.96 after arena at the start of Ch 9. So he NEEDS Cexp to reach level and THEN go to back to the castle to promote while someone else guards it. Oh, but how can you guard if you get 1HKO'd???

Then use the motherfucking Iron Lance for WTA and church to heal. Switch between him and Oifey.

JUST HOW ARE THEY 1HKO'd? And you'd best all cockblock the fuckers on the mountain. And don't tell me your Celice is unpromoted at that point or I'll murder you. Hell, I overused fucking Lakche and Celice still promoted by that chapter.

THIS. is why you want Leen. And stick Yuria on the castle or something.

Why didn't you train him in the arena if he's at FREEGE

You mean with the little HP he had after he got raided by Cavaliers that easily catch up to him? :awesome: And a two levels isn't really going to help him. It won't change the fact that it would've costed me even more turns, and actually indanger Celice and the others who were taking out Blume. Aless was blocking a chokepoint to prevent that from happening.

But Calill can weaken in such a way that Elincia can sit there on enemy phase and Ludveck comes to her. If you want to send in Haar + Elincia, you need to arrange how to reach him on that player phase and do him in and they need to both be able to attack his starting position. Calill pokes from 10 squares away and doesn't give Ludveck another target on enemy phase. In order to make him attack on enemy phase at 1 range, there's only two spots you can stand and neither of those spots allow anyone to weaken him first.

I'd say check vykan's videos, but he removed them long ago. I never cared to look to see if dondon did the same method.

Don't you lose out on the dracoshield by killing Ludveck on Enemy Phase though? In addition, wouldn't the priest next to him heal him on enemy phase? I know that Ludveck moves before everyone else on the bottom layer but I don't know about the Priest.

Looking at dondon's video, some things I notice:

-Probably not possible to use Haar+Elincia to kill Ludveck - both of them need Leanne's help to reach Haar and Leanne can only Vigor one person other than Heather.

-Ludveck is at bottom bio and Calill at best bio on turn 3, so she can pull off Meteor with 99 display hit. However, Haar himself has 93 hit with Hammer and would probably have more in a 'natural' playthrough where he may have procced a point of skill or luck, so he has a reasonable chance of 1-rounding on his own.

You mean with the little HP he had after he got raided by Cavaliers that easily catch up to him? :awesome: And a two levels isn't really going to help him. It won't change the fact that it would've costed me even more turns, and actually indanger Celice and the others who were taking out Blume. Aless was blocking a chokepoint to prevent that from happening.

Dude

Arena

Round one With MisTORTIN

FULL HP

MY GOD.

NO

I haven't touched maps yet. I'm using an open one to test out these events first.

Here's what I have.

//Made by markyjoe1990 of Youtube

//Modified by Nintenlord

#define DISABLE_TUTORIALS

#include EAstdlib.event

#include "definitions.txt"

EventPointerTable(0x06,Pointers)

org 0xD80000

Pointers:

POIN Turn_events

POIN Character_events

POIN Misc_events

POIN BallistaData BallistaData

POIN Bad Bad Bad Bad

POIN Good Good Good Good

POIN Opening_event Ending_event

Bad: UNIT Empty

Good: UNIT Leaf EliwoodLord 0x00 Level(1,Ally,False) [6,19] [6,19] [ironSword,LightSword] [0x00,0x00,0x00,0x00]

UNIT Evayl SwordmasterF 0x01 Level(12,Ally,False) [7,18] [7,18] [ironBlade,ManiKatti,DoorKey] [0x00,0x00,0x00,0x00]

UNIT Fin Cavalier 0x01 Level(8,Ally,False) [5,19] [5,19] [ironLance,AxeBuster] [0x00,0x00,0x00,0x00]

UNIT Othin Fighter 0x01 Level(1,Ally,False) [5,18] [5,18] [ironAxe] [0x00,0x00,0x00,0x00]

UNIT Halvan Fighter 0x01 Level(2,Ally,False) [6,18] [6,18] [ironAxe] [0x00,0x00,0x00,0x00]

UNIT Empty

Reinforcements:

UNIT Marty Brigand 0x01 Level(3,Ally,False) [2,5] [4,8] [steelAxe] [0x00,0x00,0x00,0x00]

UNIT Tania ArcherF 0x01 Level(1,Ally,False) [3,6] [5,10] [ironBow,DoorKey] [0x00,0x00,0x00,0x00]

UNIT Dagda Warrior 0x01 Level(6,Ally,False) [3,5] [5,9] [Hammer,HandAxe] [0x00,0x00,0x00,0x00]

UNIT Empty

Turn_events:

TURN 0x00 Opening_event [01,00] 0x0 0x00

TURN 0x00 Turn3Event [02,00] 0x8 0x00

CODE $00

Character_events:

CHAR 0x05 DagdaEvayl Dagda Evayl $00000000

CHAR 0x06 DagdaTania Dagda Tania $00000000

CODE $00

Location_events:

CODE $00

Misc_events:

CauseGameOverIfLordDies

CODE $00

Opening_event:

CURF [18,4]

FADI 10

BACG 0x0D

FADU 10

TEX1 0x0803

LOU1 Good

ENUN

ENDA

Turn3Event:

MUS1 0x0042

LOU1 Reinforcements

ENUN

TEX1 0x0800

DagdaEvayl:

MUS1 0x0042

TEX1 0x0801

MUEN 0x05

REMA

ENDA

DagdaTania:

TEX1 0x0802

MUEN 0x5

REMA

ENDA

Ending_event:

MNCH (Don't know what to put here)

ENDA

BallistaData:

BLST BLST

MESSAGE Events end at offset currentOffset

//The map for this chapter is at offset: ????????

I included the unit definitions in another txt doc. I followed Arch's videos to the letter. >_>

Too late now. Time to focus on Altenna.