• Replies 84.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• AstraLunaSol

• Amelia

• Junkhead

• Thor Odinson

Well, look like I'm gonna stay after all. Since there's no class this afternoon.

Uhhh, I'm going to be crazy if the second term won't be ended soon.

EDIT: ICED IS ANNOYMOUS? THIS IS THE END!!!!

Edited by Amelia

Well, look like I'm gonna stay after all. Since there's no class this afternoon.

Uhhh, I'm going to be crazy if the second term won't be ended soon.

EDIT: ICED IS ANNOYMOUS? THIS IS THE END!!!!

I laughed way harder than I should have at this. Amelia!, are you sure you're not doing this intentionally?

Well, it's an active time for Australians so Nadesico, Rhythm!, Furetchen, and I Like My Cake Iced should be on soon.

All West-Europeans that are awake now should log on too...though I'm not sure if Easter break is like this eveyrwhere >_>

Well, it's an active time for Australians so Nadesico, Rhythm!, Furetchen, and I Like My Cake Iced should be on soon.

I am on, y'fool.

Was so hungry at 5:17, with no bread in the house, I just ate a spoon of peanut butter.

It was...a bad decision.

EDIT: And Proto, if you're looking for typoes, I just said 'Pleasatly' in New Kimono.

Edited by Furetchen

I MISSED AMELY AGAIN.

F*CK

I'm 50% on the way to commiting suicide.

It doesn't matter. You arrived in time for Rhythm! That alone should be sufficient enough.

No, I'm pretty sure it doesn't.

N00b is also used to describe an irritating person. I think.

To be honest, Diamond was a huge step down from Silver. However, part of that is the 7 or 8 year gap in the two games, whereby I changed a lot and probably can't speak from an unbiased perspective due to having not played Silver in many years.

However, Silver and Gold are awesome because of the cloning glitch. Infinite Master Balls and Rare Candy, anyone?

G/S/C were epic 'cause you got to go back to Kanto. I remember beating Ruby for the first time and going "but what about Johto, and Kanto? :("

Lol, made it SO easy to catch Entei, Suicune and Raikou. And get all the Eevee evolutions, 'cause I used to be too lazy to breed.

The Empire stuff themselves, yes. But the thread still functions as a chat room thread. With Rhythm! as the heart. She usurped your position

Hey! I usurped nobody!

The better question is who is this oujay person?

Dude, the name of the thread is "Oujay's Empire Thread".

All caught up! Hey Proto!

Edited by Rhythm

G/S/C were epic 'cause you got to go back to Kanto. I remember beating Ruby for the first time and going "but what about Johto, and Kanto? :("

Lol, made it SO easy to catch Entei, Suicune and Raikou. And get all the Eevee evolutions, 'cause I used to be too lazy to breed.

I was no different. I was so hoping for another country to go too, even more when Diamond/Pearl got released, but nothing...=(

I started to dislike that glitch after a while, and the 3 dogs where damn hard to track down in G/S because they changed location whenever oyu checked your pokedex to see where they were >_>