That One Thread

Florete

N00b is also used to describe an irritating person. I think.

Yes, when it's because they act like a newbie that doesn't know anything.

G/S/C were epic 'cause you got to go back to Kanto. I remember beating Ruby for the first time and going "but what about Johto, and Kanto? :("

Heh. The game would have been too big then. Still, they could have at least shown Lance and some other old characters.

Lol, made it SO easy to catch Entei, Suicune and Raikou. And get all the Eevee evolutions, 'cause I used to be too lazy to breed.

Yeah, back then, there were no Dusk Balls. Gen 3 Lati@s was a pain though, with no cloning glitch and immunity to Arena Trap

Hey! I usurped nobody!

You are still the Queen of this Empire, whether you like it or not.

Dude, the name of the thread is "Oujay's Empire Thread".

^This

All caught up! Hey Proto!

Hey Rhythm! I'm not sure if you're interested in this but: http://i42.tinypic.com/2i6nps3.png

• Replies 84.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• AstraLunaSol

• Amelia

• Junkhead

• Thor Odinson

I was no different. I was so hoping for another country to go too, even more when Diamond/Pearl got released, but nothing...=(

I started to dislike that glitch after a while, and the 3 dogs where damn hard to track down in G/S because they changed location whenever oyu checked your pokedex to see where they were >_>

Same! It would have made the game super-long, but it would have been awesome!

I know. I was lucky and found Entei while cycling to Olivine to go to Kanto, and just piffed a Master Ball, lol.

They should make one game where you get to go through all four of the regions. I'd rather have that than remain stuck in a new country. It would be so cool if all those characters get to meet each other.

Same! It would have made the game super-long, but it would have been awesome!

I know. I was lucky and found Entei while cycling to Olivine to go to Kanto, and just piffed a Master Ball, lol.

It IS achievable through hacking, I think...A Map editor can do wonders, and the game is easily expandable with a hex editor.

Well, I s'pose getting my hopes up for Black and White will be no use...but yeah...

I encountered Suicune way too many times in Silver, so eventually I threw in a Master Ball.

Got Entei purely by luck. Raikou by the glitch, sadly..

It was funny how Suicune seemed to be chasing me, rather than the other way around..

What I really wanted to do after finishing Diamond was kill the fucking rival.

It's Pokemon. No one is allowed to die. Except for Blue's Raticate, which I'm sure the story writers killed off solely to improve Blue's team.

Heh. The game would have been too big then. Still, they could have at least shown Lance and some other old characters.

Yeah, back then, there were no Dusk Balls. Gen 3 Lati@s was a pain though, with no cloning glitch and immunity to Arena Trap

You are still the Queen of this Empire, whether you like it or not.

Hey Rhythm! I'm not sure if you're interested in this but: http://i42.tinypic.com/2i6nps3.png

I think it would have been awesome! I love long games. It's one of the things that adds to this equation:

Okami = Win

Lol, I wouldn't know. I just chucked a Master Ball as soon as I saw it.

<_<

:lol: I have that picture. I also have a picture of Charizard that I really like that I took on Brawl.

They should make one game where you get to go through all four of the regions. I'd rather have that than remain stuck in a new country. It would be so cool if all those characters get to meet each other.

That would be awesome. And I'd like a game where you can get every Pokemon instead of having to trade/transfer/migrate whatever. Wild starters, lol

What I really wanted to do after finishing Diamond was kill the fucking rival.

Ditto. He annoyed the shit out of me and my bro.

It IS achievable through hacking, I think...A Map editor can do wonders, and the game is easily expandable with a hex editor.

Well, I s'pose getting my hopes up for Black and White will be no use...but yeah...

I encountered Suicune way too many times in Silver, so eventually I threw in a Master Ball.

Got Entei purely by luck. Raikou by the glitch, sadly..

It was funny how Suicune seemed to be chasing me, rather than the other way around..

Black and White? Are they hacks, or new versions?

Lol.

It's Pokemon. No one is allowed to die. Except for Blue's Raticate, which I'm sure the story writers killed off solely to improve Blue's team.

And that Marowak in Lavender Town.

Edited by Rhythm

Blue's Fearow

Edited by Enjolras

I think it would have been awesome! I love long games. It's one of the things that adds to this equation:

Okami = Win

Above equation is complete truth.

Lol, I wouldn't know. I just chucked a Master Ball as soon as I saw it.

Bah, I wasted it on Kyogre

<_<

Well, MY queen, at least.

:lol: I have that picture.

Oh. Hey, how many other high-resolution images did you find? Charizard was one of the few that I found...

I also have a picture of Charizard that I really like that I took on Brawl.

This one?

That would be awesome. And I'd like a game where you can get every Pokemon instead of having to trade/transfer/migrate whatever. Wild starters, lol

^This. Playing every game on emulation prevents me from even coming close to completing the Pokedex.

Ditto. He annoyed the shit out of me and my bro.

He had a Ditto?

Black and White? Are they hacks, or new versions?

New versions. Gen 5.

And that Marowak in Lavender Town.

Well, that was dead from before. Blue's Raticate was the same Pokemon that you fought in the last three battles so it's kind of sad to find out that he died.

Bah, I wasted it on Kyogre

Well, MY queen, at least.

Oh. Hey, how many other high-resolution images did you find? Charizard was one of the few that I found...

This one?

He had a Ditto?

I used mine on Rayquaza first time. :lol:

I'm happy with that. :)

Ah, I didn't look for many. And I had to cut down the number of images I had when I got this laptop, otherwise it would take too long to transfer, and Pokemon was among the group to suffer.

No, one that I took myself. Not that totally awesome, but I like it. Lol, I've got all the Pokemon themes on shuffle. XD

No, he didn't have a Ditto, I meant that I was just agreeing with Fur.

Hey JB.

Edited by Rhythm

I used mine on Rayquaza first time. :lol:

Rayquaza? Or Lati@s?

I'm happy with that. :)

Then I am too.

Ah, I didn't look for many. And I had to cut down the number of images I had when I got this laptop, otherwise it would take too long to transfer, and Pokemon was among the group to suffer.

Oh snap. I've been searching for these SWF files for months and now you tell me you already had a lot of high-resolution images. Granted, they're not as good as the SWF files, but they're still high resolution!

Oh, you meant a screenshot.

No, he didn't have a Ditto, I meant that I was just agreeing with Fur.

I know, that was a joke because I didn't know how else to respond to it.

Hey JB.

Hi Joshybear

Edited by Proto

Hi.

I've been keeping tabs on Bizz's Mafia game for some reason. The descriptions used are epic.

And now I've got half a mind to have a mafia game with people RPing as Tales characters. >_>

Hi.

I've been keeping tabs on Bizz's Mafia game for some reason. The descriptions used are epic.

And now I've got half a mind to have a mafia game with people RPing as Tales characters. >_>

I was planning on starting a Mafia game in this other forum but I left that place. Then I was thinking of starting it here but I realized it would be too complex for them. So I might be modding a smaller simpler Mafia game soon.

Rayquaza? Or Lati@s?

Oh snap. I've been searching for these SWF files for months and now you tell me you already had a lot of high-resolution images. Granted, they're not as good as the SWF files, but they're still high resolution!

Oh, you meant a screenshot.

I know, that was a joke because I didn't know how else to respond to it.

Rayquaza the first time I beat it. Because I didn't know about Latias. Or rather, Latios since I had Ruby. I saved for Latios/as after that though.

Eh, they were alright. I didn't have that many anyway.

I guess. I took the photo in-game, put it on DS card, put it on my laptop then converted it online. Is that counted as a screenshot?

Whenever that happens, I just say something random. :P

You put the lime in the coconut,

And drink them both together...

Edited by Rhythm

Really? How long has it been?

Alright. Back at school, and working on an assignment. Yourself? And why have you gone anonymous?

Edited by Rhythm

about 4-5 days :lol:

I've still got 1 more week of holidays :D, and I've gone anon becasue everyone else was doing it and I felt left out. :lol: