• Replies 84.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• AstraLunaSol

• Amelia

• Junkhead

• Thor Odinson

Gah, my English teacher gives me the shits. Giving us revision material on the day of the SAC... Yeah, thanks. :/

Yeah. This one's good at that.

I'm off to bed, good night Oujay's and Proto~!

Edited by Rhythm

I'm doing really good. Was feeling a bit down yesterday but Rhythm~ took care of that.

Is everything okay with you? Because I'm surprised you were so quiet the whole time that Rhythm~ was here...

Bet Proto wants to get in Rhythm's pants.

Highlight my sig.

*hugs Rhythm~ back*

Joshybear, You should fight ALS just so you can feel better when you beat him.

So I'm a punching bag?

I already beat him once. I wanted to battle him again today, but he didn't want to :/ and my bug team got sweeped by Zapdos's Heat Wave.

7 losses already, I didn't want to die more.

So I'm a punching bag?

Yes. Every new guy is a punching bag. It felt so good beating I Like My Cake Iced!!!!!'s OU team (that had two pseudo-legendaries) with a NU team. And it's fun to take advantage of the fact that neither I Like My Cake Iced!!!!! nor Joshybear have any clue on how to handle Mismagius.

Welcome Back, Fayt

Laptop's busted - it'll take at least 2 weeks and probably $200 to fix it...

But, I've got a home computer to use for the time being. Slow and buggy, yes, but it works.

So yeah, I'll be less active than normal, but I'll certainly be able to stop in every now and then. :)

Yes. Every new guy is a punching bag. It felt so good beating I Like My Cake Iced!!!!!'s OU team (that had two pseudo-legendaries) with a NU team. And it's fun to take advantage of the fact that neither I Like My Cake Iced!!!!! nor Joshybear have any clue on how to handle Mismagius.

Which is why I hide under a rock.

Nor do I. Shite.

BK: Get Shoddy and make a team. You can put as many fishes as you want in it. In fact, I'll even allow you to violate Species Clause for the purpose of putting multiple Magikarps and Feebases. But seriously, do you honestly think that a team of powerful Pokemons can fall to a bunch of Never Used weaklings?

Furetchen: Mismagius is UU so you don't need to worry about it in NU. Also, she has 60 base HP and 60 base Def, so she falls to most physical attacks. Also hates priority.

Edited by Proto

BK: Get Shoddy and make a team. You can put as many fishes as you want in it. In fact, I'll even allow you to violate Species Clause for the purpose of putting multiple Magikarps and Feebases. But seriously, do you honestly think that a team of powerful Pokemons can fall to a bunch of Never Used weaklings?

Furetchen: Mismagius is UU so you don't need to worry about it in NU. Also, she has 60 base HP and 60 base Def, so she falls to most physical attacks. Also hates priority.

Hey, if I eat my own species what makes you think I'd actually use them in battle?