• Replies 84.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• AstraLunaSol

• Amelia

• Junkhead

• Thor Odinson

It's still Spicule. Also, where can I get Reflecting Plates?

Do you have the special item from the secret shop that improves blacksmithing?

Well, once you do, get one of your mages to an alchemy skill of 10, get the Lezard Flask from North City, the Erlenmeyer Flask from the machinery talent, and start making tons of Orichalcum.

Then, start smithing away. You'll get lots of reflecting plates in no time, which are the all-around best armor (beside CoT armor) - 290 DEF, plus lots of other stat increases.

Oh, and if you don't have that item from the secret shop, go ahead and try to get some star guards from blacksmithing meteorites - that's the best shield in the game besides the CoT armor.

I am going to complete at least 1 fullbody before summer ends.

Go go Astra~

SSSNNNAAAAAAAAAAAKE!

...Oh, wait, wrong series.

SNAKE EATEEEEEEEEEEEEEER dun dun duuuuun

Is it sad that I immediately changed to Blue Skies to see this?

No.

I should be proud<3

Do you have the special item from the secret shop that improves blacksmithing?

Well, once you do, get one of your mages to an alchemy skill of 10, get the Lezard Flask from North City, the Erlenmeyer Flask from the machinery talent, and start making tons of Orichalcum.

Then, start smithing away. You'll get lots of reflecting plates in no time, which are the all-around best armor (beside CoT armor) - 290 DEF, plus lots of other stat increases.

Oh, and if you don't have that item from the secret shop, go ahead and try to get some star guards from blacksmithing meteorites - that's the best shield in the game besides the CoT armor.

Where is the secret shop? I can easily afford the Lezard Flask now, so that other flask is now my main concern.

Where is the secret shop? I can easily afford the Lezard Flask now, so that other flask is now my main concern.

Um, it's on an island between Giveaway and the Field of Power.

And it costs 350,000 Fol, so, back to Fun City?

Um, it's on an island between Giveaway and the Field of Power.

And it costs 350,000 Fol, so, back to Fun City?

Ok. Also, I have like a million Fol atm.

On a side note, what are the songs used in the battles with the Ten Wise Men? All I know is:

Zaphkiel - Shiver

Michael and Haniel - Mighty Blow

Lucifer - The Incarnation of Devil

Gabriel Not Celeste - Integral Body and Imperfect Soul

Ok. Also, I have like a million Fol atm.

On a side note, what are the songs used in the battles with the Ten Wise Men? All I know is:

Zaphkiel - Shiver

Michael and Haniel - Mighty Blow

Lucifer - The Incarnation of Devil

Gabriel Not Celeste - Integral Body and Imperfect Soul

Um... I don't know... I can link the music though, since I know what they sound like.

Also, you'll get the old names for the characters, since I don't know what the new ones are (except Gabriel and Lucifer)...

Anyway, I'll get those links up.

Indalecio

Shigeo

Marsilio

Berle

That should be all of them.

Edited by Fayt Zelpher

Darkness is perspective.

It's supposed to be "darkness is relative".

Oh C'mon! I'm the weakest in the empire and everyone know that! >___>

Have you ever seen my defense stat? AND YOU HAVE THE MOST OVERPOWERED TOME EVER!!!!!

Fayt is the new Tenebrae.

Also, hi.

Welcome back, Joshybear! How was your trip?

Plus you guys are all meanies.

Rhythm~ isn't.

You

Have

No

Heart

You

Think

I

Am

The

Smallest

In

This

Empire

And

You

Can

Bully

Me?

>:

*Holsety*

*cough*joshybear*cough*

No, I made the banner and edited it on Paint so you can see what it looks on the skin.

...I don't like my banner, though. I think Pride and TheEnd are also making one.

I think that Lucius banner looks really good. I mean, seriously, I think they should use that one for Blue Skies.

Wait... you're not 16? Oh my...

I can understand exactly why Fayt is disappointed.

I think that graphics beyond PS2/XBox/Wii (which, despite being a generation up, has comparable graphics) really don't matter. I don't care enough to get the HDTV and expensive cord to maximize the visuals, so it's just wasted graphics card space and power at that point. Of course, N64/PS1 graphics and even SNES level graphics would be fine if the game was good and the music was enjoyable. Yes, that applies to games made today - if the graphics were SNES level, I would still consider buying the game. :)

SNES Graphics isn't low enough. I still have no problems with GB graphics. In fact, I think Pokemon Silver was the last game that I played.

Final Fantasy IV and VI boss music is :awesome:, and anyone who disagrees is wrong.

Haven't finished IV but VI had several boss themes. The normal boss theme, the Ultima Weapon theme, and Kefka's theme were all awesome. The others, meh.

Sigurd with an American flag.

wat?

Edited by Proto

@Proto: an idea propsed by FE3 Player for blue skies. Also, you're up early.

Why the American flag? That doesn't make any sense at all. Vincent is from Britain anyway.

It's Thursday. Rhythm~ has TKD. So I get to sleep earlier than usual at that time. I've been waking up at this time for nearly every single Monday and Thursday in the last few months. Never noticed?

Why the American flag? That doesn't make any sense at all. Vincent is from Britain anyway.

It's Thursday. Rhythm~ has TKD. So I get to sleep earlier than usual at that time. I've been waking up at this time for nearly every single Monday and Thursday in the last few months. Never noticed?

No idea, though a brilliant idea nonetheless.

....Neeeeever noticed at all.

Um... I don't know... I can link the music though, since I know what they sound like.

Also, you'll get the old names for the characters, since I don't know what the new ones are (except Gabriel and Lucifer)...

Anyway, I'll get those links up.

As for the names...

Zaphkiel is the guy with the oversized sword.

Jophiel has a robotic voice.

Metatron has a giant shield and uses a move that nulls attacks.

Camael doesn't teleport in battle. Also gives off teh Cyclops vibe.

Zadkiel easily dizzies characters with his giant tuning fork.

Raphael uses some Fake Divine Wave attack which gets annoying and sucks one of your characters in himself.

Michael is on FIYAAAH!

Haniel occasionally uses Tractor Beam.

Incidentally, those, along with Gabriel and Lucifer, are the Japanese names for the Wise Men.

At any rate, thanks.

As for the names...

Zaphkiel is the guy with the oversized sword.

Jophiel has a robotic voice.

Metatron has a giant shield and uses a move that nulls attacks.

Camael doesn't teleport in battle. Also gives off teh Cyclops vibe.

Zadkiel easily dizzies characters with his giant tuning fork.

Raphael uses some Fake Divine Wave attack which gets annoying and sucks one of your characters in himself.

Michael is on FIYAAAH!

Haniel occasionally uses Tractor Beam.

Incidentally, those, along with Gabriel and Lucifer, are the Japanese names for the Wise Men.

At any rate, thanks.

Indalecio - Final Boss

Shigeo - Robot Guy

- Fire and Beams

- Wind of Destruction?

- Fienal's welcomers

Marsilio - Really big sword

Berle - You fight him in Eluria, if you forgot.

Haven't finished IV but VI had several boss themes. The normal boss theme, the Ultima Weapon theme, and Kefka's theme were all awesome. The others, meh.

I was referring to these two pieces:

- one of my favorites from any game.

No idea, though a brilliant idea nonetheless.

....Neeeeever noticed at all.

They can't use Sigurd though, since Jugdral is locked to Magical Purple. They'll have to use someone from either Elibe (LUCIUS!!!), Magvel, or the continent of FE1/3/DS (Akaneia's just a country).

Strange, I usually come on AIM at these times as well.

Hey Proto.

You and I don't talk much, huh?

Hi El Ray Leon. What's up?

I was referring to these two pieces:

- one of my favorites from any game.

The Final Fantasy VI song sounds sooooooo much better in the GBA remake imo. But yeah, that was one of my favorite songs in the game. In fact, Final Fantasy VI has some of the best songs that I ever heard in video game history.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pGwrbXGq7Tc