That One Thread

Florete

Lyn's hair isn't dark enough imo. I think you should try someone like Sue or Dozla. Maybe Rebecca or Guy might do the job but I don't think they're THAT dark.

Ick. I was thinking to use Sue. But I hate her. (Very much) but meh, I'll try. Rebeca and Guy, er... too light.... I think

lolwut?

Don't laugh at me. Or I'll kill you....

• Replies 84.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• AstraLunaSol

• Amelia

• Junkhead

• Thor Odinson

Ick. I was thinking to use Sue. But I hate her. (Very much) but meh, I'll try. Rebeca and Guy, er... too light.... I think

Well, there's always Dozla. I think Rath's hair might be as dark as Sue's.

Don't laugh at me. Or I'll kill you....

Okay, okay...

Also, RHYTHM~! IS FINALLY ONLINE!!!!!

Edited by Proto

Well, there's always Dozla. I think Rath's hair might be as dark as Sue's.

Okay, okay...

Also, RHYTHM! IS FINALLY ONLINE!!!!!

Hm... I'll try them after I'm done with the base.

And she arrived few minutes ago...

...what?

Excellent! You think you could finish it up before you go for lunch?

[spoiler=FE7]I felt sadder when Lloyd died. I felt really sad when Ninian died too. In fact, I think that was one of the best things about FE7's story. Also, you got all three canon pairings!

Well, there's always the upcoming DS remake

I can't remember. :mellow:

Nope. :D

[spoiler=FE7]I didn't want to kill Lloyd and his brother! D: ... What's a canon pairing?

That's my plan.

STOP WITH THE VOCALOID

^^ This ^^

Hi guys!

I can't remember. :mellow:

Nope. :D

[spoiler=FE7]I didn't want to kill Lloyd and his brother! D: ... What's a canon pairing?

That's my plan.

^^ This ^^

Hi guys!

[spoiler=FE7]Same here! Lloyd actually became my favorite game character. The actual true real pairing. Since Eliwood, Lyn, and Hector have multiple choices.

Good Rhythm~

Goodmorning guys~

Hi Enjolras!!!!!

Hey Proto~, Enjo and Amelia! What's up?

Hi Rhythm~!

Enjo: Messing with the Pocaloid. Or something, i forgot that thing name...

Me: Spriting TOA!Ion.

Proto: IDK....

Iced: Lurking down there...

I was waiting for the electricity to come back.

Edited by Proto

[spoiler=FE7]Same here! Lloyd actually became my favorite game character. The actual true real pairing. Since Eliwood, Lyn, and Hector have multiple choices.

Good Rhythm~

Hi Rhythm~!

I was waiting for the electricity to come back.

[spoiler=FE7]I liked the brothers. Stupid Nergal.

8D

What's up, Proto~ and Enjo?

Figured...

Hey Fur! Enjoying the World Cup?

Edited by Rhythm

England are shit again, which makes me happy. Australia are probably going to be shit, though. But they'll both get results.

[spoiler=FE7]I liked the brothers. Stupid Nergal.

[spoiler=FE7]Yeah... Nergal corrupted the entire Black Fang. I felt really bad killing the two brothers. At least it's possible to skip killing Lloyd.

What's up, Proto~ and Enjo?

Not much. I have a Core Maths exam day after tomorrow so I really need to practice more differentiation. Not much else. What about you?

[spoiler=FE7]Yeah... Nergal corrupted the entire Black Fang. I felt really bad killing the two brothers. At least it's possible to skip killing Lloyd.

Not much. I have a Core Maths exam day after tomorrow so I really need to practice more differentiation. Not much else. What about you?

[spoiler=FE7]Wait, it is? How? :o

Oooh, good luck with that. Do you want me to send you some questions on it?

[spoiler=FE7]Wait, it is? How? :o

Oooh, good luck with that. Do you want me to send you some questions on it?

[spoiler=FE7]If the combined of your Lords exceed Level 50 before you face the first brother, then you end up fighting Linus first and Lloyd later. I think after you talk to Lloyd with Nino, then Lloyd actually moves from his spot to attack your party (he's not gonna hurt Nino). Then you could just seize the throne and end the chapter.

Thanks! Sure, if you want.

[spoiler=FE7]If the combined of your Lords exceed Level 50 before you face the first brother, then you end up fighting Linus first and Lloyd later. I think after you talk to Lloyd with Nino, then Lloyd actually moves from his spot to attack your party (he's not gonna hurt Nino). Then you could just seize the throne and end the chapter.

Thanks! Sure, if you want.

[spoiler=FE7]Ha... I'll have to try that. Thanks.

What kind? I can give you logs, "e^x", plus the other stuff I've asked you to help me with.

[spoiler=FE7]Ha... I'll have to try that. Thanks.

What kind? I can give you logs, "e^x", plus the other stuff I've asked you to help me with.

[spoiler=FE7]You're welcome. tbh I haven't even tried it myself. I never confirmed whether it works or not, sorry.

Well, if there's ANYTHING you need help with, then give those. And I also enjoy solving log and e questions a lot, for some reason.

[spoiler=FE7]You're welcome. tbh I haven't even tried it myself. I never confirmed whether it works or not, sorry.

Well, if there's ANYTHING you need help with, then give those. And I also enjoy solving log and e questions a lot, for some reason.

[spoiler=FE7]Mk. Still might try it though. :)

Stuck on a Log one... I'll send that plus a few others. e^x was a breeze.

England lost...? o___O

Green did his David James imitation, then his Gordon Banks imitation, so it evened out. US played WAY better though.