• Replies 84.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• AstraLunaSol

• Amelia

• Junkhead

• Thor Odinson

I'd rather deal with a Berserk staff'd castle than a retarded merchant chase. >.>

Merchant chase?

I think that rapiers were mainly to stab through the weak points in chainmail or something...?

^This

Hello.

Hi Blasied, haven't seen you in a long time! How are you doing?

If it's all the same to you guys, I think I'll stop existing again and let everything brighten up since my presence is currently saddening the mood of the forum.

If it's all the same to you guys, I think I'll stop existing again and let everything brighten up since my presence is currently saddening the mood of the forum.

It's not you, most of them ignore everyone who isn't one of them.

Nah, no need. I need someone to temporarily take over that job from me.

You okay, Soluna?

Yeah, I'm fine.

what game?

Orochi.

FUUUU KOTARO

I love you? ;~;

Edited by Starsong

I have the worst Strength on an Eirika known to man.

9 Strength at level 20. And I used an energy ring on her at that.

I've dealt with worse. Like Guy constantly ending up with 8 Strength at level 20 unpromoted. (Different FE game, but still... For a more relevant example, I had an Amelia that was seriously Strength-screwed my first FE8 playthrough, though I forgot just how bad it was.)

Yeah, I'm fine.

That's good/

I've dealt with worse. Like Guy constantly ending up with 8 Strength at level 20 unpromoted. (Different FE game, but still... For a more relevant example, I had an Amelia that was seriously Strength-screwed my first FE8 playthrough, though I forgot just how bad it was.)

It can't be worse than Eirika getting 3 +Strength levels in 19 chances. That's just not cool on so many levels. 16 levels, to be exact...

^This

If only that actually worked in real life.

And are you seriously saying that this means it works on platemail and...horses?!