• Replies 84.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• AstraLunaSol

• Amelia

• Junkhead

• Thor Odinson

@Ein: Well, from what I've understood Zeiss has good stats, it's just that A) you need Miledy who B ) has the Shield and C) isn't restricted to Steel and Javelins. There is NO such thing as an Est that isn't more trouble than they're worth.

Though Zeiss's speed base is... not good, to say the least. And yeah, the fact that Miledy is liable to be promoted, or if not, close to promotion by the time he joins, dooms Zeiss. Oh, and :lol: at the bold.

Hey, it's Rhythm! :awesome:

<Blasied rolls lurk silently. Blasied got a 35. Pass. However people can still read the text and find out where Blasied is. They just can't hear him.>

By the way. I prepared explosive runes this morning.

Edited by Blasied

<Blasied rolls lurk silently. Blasied got a 35. Pass. However people can still the text and find out where Blasied is. They just can't hear him.>

By the way. I prepared explosive runes this morning.

You what?

Both these jokes are dungeons and dragons related. For better versions of them look HERE and HERE

*checks them out*

*sees graph Rhythm posted*

:awesome:

FlowCharts.png

I'll stop.

Hey JB! FE12 any good? I'm thinking of downloading it...

Also, what Emu are you using?

Edited by Rhythm

FE12 is one of the best games I've played so far. Probably beaten by SMG2 only. So PLAY IT.

I'm using No$Gba 2.6. Or something like that. I can send you the rom link via FB if you want.

FE12 is one of the best games I've played so far. Probably beaten by SMG2 only. So PLAY IT.

I'm using No$Gba 2.6. Or something like that. I can send you the rom link via FB if you want.

I would like on of those too please Jbear :awesome:

Hello guys *waves*

Sophia isn't the only Est out there that's more trouble to raise than they're worth. *gives Zeiss the evil eye* Unless he hogs the Delphi Shield, which he is by no means the best candidate for, he's nigh unusable in Sacae. And I doubt he's got it much better in Ilia, thanks to ballistae. And then there's whoever's the Est in RD, if there are any... Though I think it's Pelleas.

But Sophia is the only Est that is absolutely not worth using at all.

B)

@Ein: Well, from what I've understood Zeiss has good stats, it's just that A) you need Miledy who B ) has the Shield and C) isn't restricted to Steel and Javelins. There is NO such thing as an Est that isn't more trouble than they're worth.

Zeiss is awesome. Surpasses Miledy sometimes and while he starts at a low level (7), he gets good stats pretty quickly.

Hi guys. :mellow:

RHYTHM~!!!!! How are you doing?

FuckingBlueShells.png

LOL!

FlowCharts.png

I'll stop.

No matter how many times you link that, it never fails to get a chuckle out of me.

Why?

Pure win, and I think FE12 is getting to my head because I spelled "Media" as "Midia".

I always spelled her name like that, because that's how it was in FE3