• Replies 84.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• AstraLunaSol

• Amelia

• Junkhead

• Thor Odinson

Hi Richter Lanford. Maybe he doesn't surpass Miledy but he surpasses most of the other units. In Hard Mode, at least. Or mine just got RNG blessed or something.

Hey. Most of Zeiss's biggest issues aren't solved in hard mode, if you ask me; namely, the fact that the route split still screws him over no matter what and his D in lances, and the fact that weapon ranks rise slowly in FE6 doesn't help.

On a side note, I S ranked the Lindwurm without too much fuss. :awesome: I had Cierra take him out with Cinder Squall. Though I did have an Iron Bowgun, which did over 200 damage a hit. I then tried to navigate Tetyth, but ragequit after one of those darn roly-poly-like bugs either blocked or avoided almost everything that went its way.

Hi Proto. :3

Hi Amelia!

[spoiler=This website has a LOT]climbing.png

Hey. Most of Zeiss's biggest issues aren't solved in hard mode, if you ask me; namely, the fact that the route split still screws him over no matter what and his D in lances, and the fact that weapon ranks rise slowly in FE6 doesn't help.

Eh, idk, I haven't used Zeiss more than once and I'm not such a pro at FE6

On a side note, I S ranked the Lindwurm without too much fuss. :awesome: I had Cierra take him out with Cinder Squall. Though I did have an Iron Bowgun, which did over 200 damage a hit. I then tried to navigate Tetyth, but ragequit after one of those darn roly-poly-like bugs either blocked or avoided almost everything that went its way.

Awesome! Tethyth has a Holy Grail in a Treasure Chest but it's really not that useful unless you want to complete the Item Collection. Make sure you save that Undine though. She gives you the bow for the next chapter (you can't get it any other way) and it makes it super easy to beat the next Accursed.

Edited by Proto

Life sucks.

No, he doesn't. He's a really good Mafia player. I was his scumbuddy once and we agreed to pretend to be at each others throats to fool the Town. It worked and we won. And in another game, he planned to take advantage of PMs to expose the entire Mafia except the Godfather by Cop claiming to every player on N1. And he's a really cool guy too.

No, he doesn't. He's a really good Mafia player. I was his scumbuddy once and we agreed to pretend to be at each others throats to fool the Town. It worked and we won. And in another game, he planned to take advantage of PMs to expose the entire Mafia except the Godfather by Cop claiming to every player on N1. And he's a really cool guy too.

I meant that life in general sucks, not the user himself.

It doesn't rain today so the weather is hot.'

I have... fur?

But you still have a cold

Some cat you are

Hair is exchangable with fur I'm guessing.

Hey BK, what's up?

But I hate the hot weather! I might get a fever again. D:

Oh, you was talking about me being a cat... Oops. Sorry.

Oh, okay.

What did you think I meant when I said fur?

Edited by Proto