• Replies 84.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• AstraLunaSol

• Amelia

• Junkhead

• Thor Odinson

:awesome::awesome::awesome::awesome::awesome::awesome::awesome::awesome::awesome::awesome:

Hi Richter Lanford

That music was really cool, although it sounds a bit different on GBA. Riviera has a LOT of really awesome tracks imo. You have no idea how many times I watched the opening demo just for the music. Anyways, How are you doing?

Hi Richter Lanford

That music was really cool, although it sounds a bit different on GBA. Riviera has a LOT of really awesome tracks imo. You have no idea how many times I watched the opening demo just for the music. Anyways, How are you doing?

Yeah, I tend to watch the opening demo quite a bit myself. Also, you said something about saving an Undine. Which area is that? Because I'm on 4-3 now, and I'm working out the kinks in my Carnea District escape plan. And which screen is the item needed to unlock the sound test on? I know that it's probably somewhere in 4-3, but...

Hi Soluna. :newyears:

http://www.smogon.com/

SALAMENCE IS NOW UBER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Best news I ever heard from the Smogon community in my entire life. No more Salamences flying in the arenas. Salamence lovers will finally be able to feel my pain of losing Latias. Kingdra will now reign as the supreme Dragon of Standard.

Oh, and no more Weavile in my team either.

http://www.smogon.com/

SALAMENCE IS NOW UBER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Best news I ever heard from the Smogon community in my entire life. No more Salamences flying in the arenas. Salamence lovers will finally be able to feel my pain of losing Latias. Kingdra will now reign as the supreme Dragon of Standard.

Oh, and no more Weavile in my team either.

Salamence has always been uber. <3

Hi Daddy!!!!!

I checked it out. It looked pretty good. lol, I could double Jeigan. Haven't seriously started though. Looks great though. How far are you?

If Sirius loses his awesomeness, I'll probably hate this game forever.

Hi Daddy!!!!!

I checked it out. It looked pretty good. lol, I could double Jeigan. Haven't seriously started though. Looks great though. How far are you?

If Sirius loses his awesomeness, I'll probably hate this game forever.

Hi~

Beat it on Normal, now playing on Hard (then moving on to Maniac)

He got nerfed, but he's still awesome.

Minerva.png?t=1279608999

This was my team before starting the final chapter. Left Paola home for Marich in the final chapter, Feena got dropped in favor of Misheil, since I really wanted to use him.

Cecil was blessed. Seriously. Most of them gained some levels throughout the final chapter btw.

This pt. I'm using an entirely different set of characters, barring Minerva, Sirius and Julian because they're required for endgame. I'm also thinking of using Cecil again, since she's pretty much my favorite FE3 character.

In Lunatic making her useable is going to take so much effort if you ever plan on playing that mode.

Probably I'll play it eventually, but I wasn't planning to use her there anyway. I'll see how far I get with her on Maniac, though.

Hi~

Beat it on Normal, now playing on Hard (then moving on to Maniac)

That was pretty fast

He got nerfed, but he's still awesome.

Good enough. I can play this game now.

Minerva.png?t=1279608999

YOU CAN PLAY AS MISHEIL NOW????? Also, who's the guy in the left of Navarre?

This was my team before starting the final chapter. Left Paola home for Marich in the final chapter, Feena got dropped in favor of Misheil, since I really wanted to use him.

Cecil was blessed. Seriously. Most of them gained some levels throughout the final chapter btw.

This pt. I'm using an entirely different set of characters, barring Minerva, Sirius and Julian because they're required for endgame. I'm also thinking of using Cecil again, since she's pretty much my favorite FE3 character.

I see. You'll also have to use Marich again, for Ellis. Also, do they still have the extremely overpowered Again Staff here?

That was pretty fast

YOU CAN PLAY AS MISHEIL NOW????? Also, who's the guy in the left of Navarre?

I see. You'll also have to use Marich again, for Ellis. Also, do they still have the extremely overpowered Again Staff here?

Not really, a lot of others beat it faster.

Yes you can. That's Enjo, AKA MY Unit.

I'll use Marich fully now, though. I pretty much arena'd him every now and then so I could deploy him in the ifnal chapter without having to use him during chapters, but I'll just deploy him everytime this pt.

Also, Again is here but only works on 1 unit, rather than your whole team

Edited by Enjolras

Hi Richter Lanford

What's the name of the game?

Also, hey guys! I can't play FE12 in Jap, sorry. XD