• Replies 84.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• AstraLunaSol

• Amelia

• Junkhead

• Thor Odinson

Hey there, Proto. The instances of the PSP mysteriously shutting off on me, it turns out, had nothing to do with the game, but the PSP itself... Which means I'll need a newer model.

Hi Richter Lanford. At least it's not a problem with your game. Are you sure you can't just give the PSP to some shop to fix it? Buying a new one won't be cheap.

Hi Richter Lanford. At least it's not a problem with your game. Are you sure you can't just give the PSP to some shop to fix it? Buying a new one won't be cheap.

I doubt it...

Ouch, that's too bad... And it won't be right to sell this one either...

You can still try to play with this one, right? At least until you get a new one.

Ouch, that's too bad... And it won't be right to sell this one either...

You can still try to play with this one, right? At least until you get a new one.

Yeah, guess that'll have to do...

How're the artistic juices flowin'?

Art? Working on YOU. There's only Shinon, Astrid, Leonardo, Wolt and Klein to based on. Innes official art is too small. I can't see anything. =P

Meh.

HI RHYTHM!

HEY AMELIA!

What's up? :D

Hi Rhythm. Also, am I the only one here who thinks killer weapons in general aren't all that useful in Radiant Dawn?

I didn't use them all that much. They helped me out a little at the beginning, but most of my units were better off using other weapons. They just got too weak to be of any use towards the end.

Also, hi!

Killer weapons are pretty good in RD.

They were at the start. Then they just became too weak to be useful.

Is it just me, or is the Claim A Character Thread gone...?

Edited by Rhythm

Killer weapons are pretty good in RD.

I'm not seeing it when they're pretty expensive to buy, they aren't that strong, and with enemies actually having luck in RD, you aren't seeing crit chances over 25% often. And it doesn't help that on average, you'll kill an enemy faster without killers.

I'm not seeing it when they're pretty expensive to buy, they aren't that strong, and with enemies actually having luck in RD, you aren't seeing crit chances over 25% often. And it doesn't help that on average, you'll kill an enemy faster without killers.

25% still isn't shabby. They're not a bad weapon choice during the period your party is still limited to mostly Steel weapons and such.