Top Posters In This Topic

• AstraLunaSol

• Amelia

• Junkhead

• Thor Odinson

Correct! *gives cookies* 8D

OMG! I love the kitty part!

Awesooome ;u; <3

Meow, meow meow meow meow meow, meow meow meow meow meow~ Too bad they only use the kitty that once time. ;-;

Thankee~

Just saw Inception. IS THIS WORLD A REA-*shot*

You're welcome~

Cool~ Now go see Predators.

Edited by Pamela

I'll be honest. Red Sage's drop item is the ONLY one that I have not yet obtained. I S-ranked all others, even the Blue Fool, but Red sage was just too much. Congratulations!

Who did you use on the Sage? I had Fia and Lina in, figuring that the Sage's MAX Attack!!! wouldn't be that effective on them. (On the other hand, Serene gets devastated by it.) Also, personally, the Fool's backup was more troublesome because... well, I sure don't want to take a Devastator!!

Who did you use on the Sage? I had Fia and Lina in, figuring that the Sage's MAX Attack!!! wouldn't be that effective on them. (On the other hand, Serene gets devastated by it.) Also, personally, the Fool's backup was more troublesome because... well, I sure don't want to take a Devastator!!

Can't remember. I think Fia was in because she's just plain awesome. By Max Attack, do you mean the Overskill (Nightmare Waltz)?

They might not get to use Devastator though, if the Fool uses his/her (forgot which one was which, sorry) Overskill instead.

Can't remember. I think Fia was in because she's just plain awesome. By Max Attack, do you mean the Overskill (Nightmare Waltz)?

They might not get to use Devastator though, if the Fool uses his/her (forgot which one was which, sorry) Overskill instead.

Yes, I'm talking about Nightmare Waltz, which, I THINK, only hits 7 times (The Fool's MAX Attack!!! - Illusion Waltz, which is a DARKNESS based attack, hits 8 times). Though I might not have been paying attention - the game says it hits 8 times, but I only see 7. Also, the Golems in 4-6... *inputs Up, Down, Up, Right* Shutdown! :awesome:

(Also, the Fool is a boy, the Sage is a girl.)

Hello guys, I can't stay long I just thought I'd share today's happenings with you.

I went to AVcon (Anime & Video game convention) today. my team came in the top 16 in the SSBB competition, I played guitar hero and sang on stage :awesome: . among other things such as looking at cosplayers.

also Amelia, Someone dressed as Alice won the cosplay competition.

Hello guys, I can't stay long I just thought I'd share today's happenings with you.

I went to AVcon (Anime & Video game convention) today. my team came in the top 16 in the SSBB competition, I played guitar hero and sang on stage :awesome: . among other things such as looking at cosplayers.

Woah

Woahwoahwoah

Seriously? >w<

You really know how to get my attention, don't you? >w>

Woah

Woahwoahwoah

Seriously? >w<

You really know how to get my attention, don't you? >w>

Yeah, she looked really good. :awesome:

also, my singing defeats all. :lol:

Woah. Which song? Did you record it? Did you? OwO

No, I didn't record it, but I know they recorded a lot of them, maybe I'll check on the website.

Er-... Does anyone have FE fanart - Bow user with a BOW? I need reference..... .__.

Not fanart, but http://fireemblem.wikia.com/wiki/File:Sedgar.gif http://fireemblem.wikia.com/wiki/File:Wolf.gif http://fireemblem.wikia.com/wiki/File:Gordon.jpg

Edited by Yossarian

Yes, I'm talking about Nightmare Waltz, which, I THINK, only hits 7 times (The Fool's MAX Attack!!! - Illusion Waltz, which is a DARKNESS based attack, hits 8 times). Though I might not have been paying attention - the game says it hits 8 times, but I only see 7. Also, the Golems in 4-6... *inputs Up, Down, Up, Right* Shutdown! :awesome:

idk, I always thought that Nightmare Waltz hits harder. I probably just got unlucky with the elemental thingy.

And lol, I never fight those Golems if I can avoid it.

(Also, the Fool is a boy, the Sage is a girl.)

Guys are fools, I should have figured.

Lawl.

Well, bed. See ya. :newyears:

Night, Soluna

I Like My Cake Iced!!!!! Congratulations on your SSBB success! Unless there were actually ONLY 16 players and you couldn't even advance to the second round

See ya Soluna, heya Iced! We have to Brawl sometime.

Yes, you should. And record it. And upload it. And link it to oujay's. And sig it.

Yes, you should. And record it. And upload it. And link it to oujay's. And sig it.

But I don't wanna embarrass Iced that much...

I can't record! D: I don't have the equipment, much as I'd like it.

Anyway, night Oujay's! See you all tomorrow!