• Thor Odinson

Doing great, since you're here.

Knock off the "an" and it will be.

Goes both ways.

Yay! I learned a new word! :newyears:

And he isn't.

Yes, he is. Holsety bloodline.

Now be nice to your brother! 8D

Wait, does that mean he's not my uncle either.

Shut it before he kills you. >___>

Bad gIO!

BAD BAD BAD giO!

For the sake of future reference, I suppose that to get Iria's Bow, I must leave the screen then go back? I know about saving the Undine in 4-3 and all that. However, I didn't really know what I was doing when I went through 4-6, so...

Edited by Ein Lanford

Enjolras!!!!! approved of Tailto adopting me. What's wrong with that?

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

So you're my what now? o.o

I think you have to wait until x turns are remaining (for the flood) before she shows up. So you basically go around and explore the other areas and then return to that room later.

First run, what I did was keep going back and forth until I saw her. Unfortunately, that meant that I missed checking out on the other rooms. Stupid flood.

snapshot20080914133540.jpg

RAPERAPERAPERAPERAPERAPERAPERAPERAPERAPERAPERAPERAPERAPERAPERAPERAPERAPERAPERAPERAPERAPERAPERAPERAPERAPERAPE

RAPERAPERAPERAPERAPERAPERAPERAPERAPERAPERAPERAPERAPERAPERAPERAPERAPERAPERAPERAPERAPERAPERAPERAPERAPERAPERAPE

RAPERAPERAPERAPERAPERAPERAPERAPERAPERAPERAPERAPERAPERAPERAPERAPERAPERAPERAPERAPERAPERAPERAPERAPERAPERAPE...

Edited by Tobia Arronax

I think you have to wait until x turns are remaining (for the flood) before she shows up. So you basically go around and explore the other areas and then return to that room later.

First run, what I did was keep going back and forth until I saw her. Unfortunately, that meant that I missed checking out on the other rooms. Stupid flood.

Huh. I went after the holy grail after seeing Aria, but by the time I realized to go and check out that area... It flooded. On the other hand, it needed to flood before I could unlock the sound test, so...