• Replies 84.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• AstraLunaSol

• Amelia

• Junkhead

• Thor Odinson

Huh. I went after the holy grail after seeing Aria, but by the time I realized to go and check out that area... It flooded. On the other hand, it needed to flood before I could unlock the sound test, so...

It might not be possible to get EVERYTHING in the same run. Holy Grail is complete rubbish because lolholywater. Sound Test only needs to be obtained once. Iria's Bow is the only thing worth getting on every run.

lolholywater.

Lolywater.

Anyway, after my MANLY SOFA is done ravaging the earth, you shall be the lieutenants of LORD FURETCHEN AP YOSSARIAN THE MAGNIFICENT, WATCHER OF STARS, KING OF THE MOUNTAINS, BASTION OF HEROISM AND PROUD BASTARD

...okay, I got my delusions of grandeur back in check. After I become FBI, I can't really allow myself to do those anymore.

Go DaleXAudrey! The nun was boring as all hell!

It might not be possible to get EVERYTHING in the same run. Holy Grail is complete rubbish because lolholywater. Sound Test only needs to be obtained once. Iria's Bow is the only thing worth getting on every run.

Hmmm... I've read that it's 15 turns before it floods. Which begs the question, just how long before the flood can I see Aria again at that spot? The Bottle is needed to get an item from Soala after chapter 5, since you need a Venoma Bud as one of the items to get it.

Also, the puzzle regarding the six priests and the elements really had me scratching my head...

Hmmm... I've read that it's 15 turns before it floods. Which begs the question, just how long before the flood can I see Aria again at that spot? The Bottle is needed to get an item from Soala after chapter 5, since you need a Venoma Bud as one of the items to get it.

Lemme check...

According to "Shifen",

If you've saved the Undine previously at 4-3, [5], witness the event CG, and

come back to this place again after 4 turns minimum to receive Iria's Bow x50.

I suggest coming back after getting the Golden Key.

Also, the puzzle regarding the six priests and the elements really had me scratching my head...

Wow, you already reached that chapter? I had to screenshot all six of the "priests" elemental positions just to crack the puzzle. Also, remember, the correct Ankhs will unlock the path ahead but not necessarily the side paths. So try to switch Ankhs around until you're sure you visited every room when they're completely dry. The underground sidequest unlocks the secret chapter and gives you an awesome rapier (second best, after Rosier) and the stepping stone will net you loads of points if done successfully (lol).

Lemme check...

According to "Shifen",

Wow, you already reached that chapter? I had to screenshot all six of the "priests" elemental positions just to crack the puzzle. Also, remember, the correct Ankhs will unlock the path ahead but not necessarily the side paths. So try to switch Ankhs around until you're sure you visited every room when they're completely dry. The underground sidequest unlocks the secret chapter and gives you an awesome rapier (second best, after Rosier) and the stepping stone will net you loads of points if done successfully (lol).

4 turns minimum? That's not a lot.

And the underground also contains another item needed to get a Book from Soala, as well as that hidden boss, the Zombie Dragon (which defeating gets me the Key to Hell.)

Of course... Furrr keeps me warm in cold winter days.... Purr... purr..

:Cord: do i get payed for this

Edited by Yossarian

Yes. Yes you do.

A free shower everyday. :'3

.......................................................................................................................................................................................okay.

Not exploitable at all.

D:

Then what?

.......................................................................................................................................................................................okay.

Coffee? Or milk? :'3

Something that's not exploitable.

SUGGESTIONS ARE WELCOME.

BEER- wait...must stay..in character...

Deep black Joe.

*gives beer*

*gives him a glass of coffee*

That can be fixed. :D

Bad Nightmare. >___>

*gives beer*

*gives him a glass of coffee*

I wish this was Guinness. I still haven't done the namechange yet! AARRRGH

ONE MORE DAY

Mind, Yossarian was probably a coffee guy- well, technically being a soldier a Coke guy by default.