• Replies 84.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• AstraLunaSol

• Amelia

• Junkhead

• Thor Odinson

I actually don't want to go because they might have to yank a tooth out.. and I won't be able to eat without problems. ;__;

Ah, I see. Well, at least it's better than having toothaches and other problems.

Eh... Um... That came out wrong.

*Desperately tries to think of something to cheer Soluna up...*

I did sleep until 11. I should be fine. :)

Sleep until 11? You have college in less than two weeks. You sure you can wake up in time then?

I actually don't want to go because they might have to yank a tooth out.. and I won't be able to eat without problems. ;__;

Well, clearly if the dentist wants to yank your tooth out, it would be the best way to solve the problem unless he's an evil dentist that wants to torture you as much as possible. So if you don't go, it would likely turn out even worse.

As for the eating, you'll eventually be able to eat without realizing that it's a different way.

Remember. I never have to be at class before 11. So I think I'll be fine. :)

How early is your class? You'll have to eat your breakfast, take a shower, get ready and all that stuff before you go to your class.

How early is your class? You'll have to eat your breakfast, take a shower, get ready and all that stuff before you go to your class.

Well, like I said. Every day, I start at 11. Which means that I'll probably need to be awake around 10 or so. Which is still perfectly reasonable, even for a person like myself. :)

Well, like I said. Every day, I start at 11. Which means that I'll probably need to be awake around 10 or so. Which is still perfectly reasonable, even for a person like myself. :)

Ah, that should be good enough then.

I hope Fur's still here.

Actually, I'd moved off to school. An hour later I near-as-makes-no-temporary-difference sprained my wrist.

Furetchen seems to be waking up earlier than usual these days though.

I was waking up at around 6:30 for a while. That has stopped recently though.