• Replies 84.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• AstraLunaSol

• Amelia

• Junkhead

• Thor Odinson

Thanks! Oh, but what if he has a Bowie knife on him? I hear Aussies carry Bowie knives on them at all times...

Are you part of some secret group with Nadesico!!!!!!! and I Like My Cake Iced!!!!! who have the objective of discouraging me from going to Australia no matter what?

Oh shi- friday the 13th. Totally gotta plan something.

I don't think anyone's gonna fall for Friday the 13th pranks though. Just wait until 2012.

Edited by Proto

With a RNG screwed Archer amirite?

Hell yeah.

Although in return my Paola did get speed levelups at the right time. Granted she's average now with 20 speed as a 13/9 draco she was pretty blessed in her earlier levels.

Edited by Joey

Isn't H5 considered to be even tougher than FE5?

FE5 is the most difficult game, but that's not to be confused as being all that difficult. It's perfectly doable, even with a poor strategist like me.

At least where I got to, but then I got bored.

I love stealing kills. I do it too damn often.

Pff. You guys are amateurs. In the first FFtF hurt and heal, when it was me and Enjol and it became obvious that Enjol was gonna wipe the floor with me, I killed MYSELF.

FE5 is the most difficult game, but that's not to be confused as being all that difficult. It's perfectly doable, even with a poor strategist like me.

I'll have to agree with that actually. I found FE2 much more difficult than FE5 Elite Mode. Maybe Normal Mode is much tougher but idk

I heard that FE11 H5 is tougher than both of those though but I never played that either.

FE5 isn't difficult if you know the tricks around everything. Otherwise, yeah it's difficult.

FE11 H5 is difficult, only because the enemies.

FE12 Lunatic is pure bullshit. But doable.

Pff. You guys are amateurs. In the first FFtF hurt and heal, when it was me and Enjol and it became obvious that Enjol was gonna wipe the floor with me, I killed MYSELF.

That was badass.

Dunno what TKD is, but see ya.

Tae-kwon-do.

I'm also worried about the crocodile he keeps around just to wrestle with when he gets bored.

Does this guy actually exist?

It was raining a lot here too.

... It was raining here too.

Hi guys!

That was badass.

Yeah, I was just happy that a mixture of anonymity, vague acceptance and luck (being accidentally deleted for like two pages probably helped a fair bit) got me to second.

And, I wanted the honour of the final blow.

FE5 isn't difficult if you know the tricks around everything. Otherwise, yeah it's difficult.

By tricks, you mean abuse Warp+Rescue+Rewarp and use Repair to abuse them further. And use the overpowered Prf weapons to finish off every boss or to get around tight situations like 17A

FE11 H5 is difficult, only because the enemies.

So it's real difficulty, unlike FE5.

Are you absolutely sure that it's doable?

... It was raining here too.

Hi guys!

It was raining yesterday here

Hihi Rhy Rhy~! How are you doing?

By tricks, you mean abuse Warp+Rescue+Rewarp and use Repair to abuse them further. And use the overpowered Prf weapons to finish off every boss or to get around tight situations like 17A

So it's real difficulty, unlike FE5.

Are you absolutely sure that it's doable?

And when reinforcements come out and all that.

Well, yeah, though the damn warp staves.....

Paperblade got through it.

With style.

Isn't H5 considered to be even tougher than FE5?

FE5 Normal is tougher.

I found FE2 much more difficult than FE5 Elite Mode. Maybe Normal Mode is much tougher but idk

I heard that FE11 H5 is tougher than both of those though but I never played that either.

Even without grinding from what I've played FE2 seems rather easy. FE5 Normal is noticeably more difficult mainly because in Elite Mode the units you use on a normal basis will greatly outlevel anything the current chapter has to dish out at you.

IMO FE5 is harder than FE11's H5. Even if the difficulty seems to revolve more around the 1-RN system than anything. But still even without that there are a lot of tricky parts.

Well, ever since chapter 6x it's actually been smooth sailing.

IMO FE5 is harder than FE11's H5. Even if the difficulty seems to revolve more around the 1-RN system than anything. But still even without that there are a lot of tricky parts.

Well, ever since chapter 6x it's actually been smooth sailing.

OH LOOK GREEN DRAGONRIDERS THEY'RE GONNA HELP ME WAIT WHAT THE FUCK THEY'RE ATTACKING ME

Yeah, in games like this, once you're out of the earlygame ditch, you hit your stride.

OH LOOK GREEN DRAGONRIDERS THEY'RE GONNA HELP ME WAIT WHAT THE FUCK THEY'RE ATTACKING ME

Oh man that part was a mindfuck. Although if you read the script it states that they're going to seize the throne you're defending IIRC.

Edited by Joey

Oh man that part was a mindfuck.

Rewarp Dark mages reaaaaaally pissed me off.

I love Fin, and his Hero Lance, He tanked too much shit.

Othlin was H4X as usual.

EDIT: I think you do have to defend it, for a certain amount of turns too.

Edited by Michalis

Yeah, in games like this, once you're out of the earlygame ditch, you hit your stride.

Play the English translation. They clearly want to capture Tahra.

Rewarp Dark mages reaaaaaally pissed me off.

I found them to be the great blessing actually. Those numerous Rewarp staves I got allowed me to easily complete loads of chapters that would otherwise be very difficult. Like 24x.

I love Fin, and his Hero Lance, He tanked too much shit.

Othlin was H4X as usual.

Pugi Axe. Brave Lance. Grafcalibur. DaimThunder. Marietta's Sword. EVERY SINGLE PRF WEAPON IN THIS GAME IS H4X