• Replies 84.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• AstraLunaSol

• Amelia

• Junkhead

• Thor Odinson

Sorry, not interested in seeing any ProtoxFuretchen posts.

idk where that's from but I think "Signal Whistle" (Golden Sun) is far more threatening.

Could be worse.

It's a Metal Whistle. Like, a whistle made out of metal. To contrast with a whistle made of grass.

Going by that logic, I'd be more popular than Fia as well.

I don't think you have as many crack pairings as Amelia!

or maybe you might, but whatever.

Could be worse.

Like when Ryna made up ProtoxElincia!!!!?1

It's a Metal Whistle. Like, a whistle made out of metal. To contrast with a whistle made of grass.

Ah, okay. Hopefully, it could actually make a sound more than 55% of the times.

Hi peeps, what's up?

Hey Ninja'dMonkey, haven't seen you in a long time. How are you doing?

The state symbols. Hence why I facepalmed at your next line. A mixture of a solid (obviously it's insoluble or they would have written aqueous) and a liquid. If you want the solid, use filtration. if you want the liquid, distillation.

Normally it's not absolutely necessary. Mainly for separation (like Joshaymin's question) and some specific questions sometimes ask you to put state symbols in.

You hate your friends? School can't be that bad now, can it? I mean, I actually miss school, you know?

It was in Lux's pairing thread, amirite?

Because you don't like ERL's meat? lolcannibalism

Hey, you could hurt yourself! Are you alright, Amelia!? Here, use this pillow next time.

Amelia! - 44 Friends

Fia - 44 Friends

Same number of friends!

Amelia! - 11826 Profile Views

Fia - 5816 Profile Views

Whaddaya know, more than double!!

Amelia! - 91 pages of comments

Fia - 29 pages of comments

Whoa! More than triple!!!

Still trying to deny that you're more popular than Fia?

I don't care~ :3

Since I won't face any question like that anyway. |:

School is that bad. New uniform. And I have to wear...... a skirt.

Yeah... ><

Maybe~? :rolleyes:

I hate pillows... *chews pillow*

..... I was drinking milk, and I choked when I saw that.

I'm doing fine. Broke open another calculator, woo hoo!

What kind of calculator? I've got two calculators that I use. A TI-83 Silver and a TI-89 Titanium. Yeah, I use expensive high-end calculators. :/

They are necessary for what I do though. :(

I don't care~ :3

State symbols can come in handy sometimes.

Since I won't face any question like that anyway. |:

You will have to eventually.

School is that bad. New uniform. And I have to wear...... a skirt.

inb4ilikemycakeiced!!!!! So you don't like wearing a skirt, I guess? And what did you wear before? Pants?

Yeah... ><

Thought as much

Maybe~? :rolleyes:

Cookies are good enough anyway.

I hate pillows... *chews pillow*

HEY!, you could get sick doing that!

..... I was drinking milk, and I choked when I saw that.

The truth hurts, doesn't it?

What kind of calculator? I've got two calculators that I use. A TI-83 Silver and a TI-89 Titanium. Yeah, I use expensive high-end calculators. :/

They are necessary for what I do though. :(

Mine aren't that expensive. I think this one was CASIO fx-991W (I have better models anyway). SVPAM. Felt good breaking it open. I have a strange attraction for the green board inside them.

Mine aren't that expensive. I think this one was CASIO fx-991W (I have better models anyway). SVPAM. Felt good breaking it open. I have a strange attraction for the green board inside them.

Oh, I see. I hope you used that calculator before you broke it. :(

It seems like a waste otherwise. :(

Oh, I see. I hope you used that calculator before you broke it. :(

It seems like a waste otherwise. :(

It was my sister's calculator and she was using it for idkhowlong. Now the display is ruined, so I might as well collect my prize before throwing it in the trash.

It was my sister's calculator and she was using it for idkhowlong. Now the display is ruined, so I might as well collect my prize before throwing it in the trash.

Good point there. If it's broken, there's no harm in trashing it. I just wanted to make sure you didn't buy the calculator just to break it.

Good point there. If it's broken, there's no harm in trashing it. I just wanted to make sure you didn't buy the calculator just to break it.

Okay, now that would be pretty stupid. I normally don't break stuff open if they're still working. Actually, I think the Mario 3 cartridge WAS working when I broke it, but eh, no one plays NES cartridges anymore so it doesn't matter.

Okay, now that would be pretty stupid. I normally don't break stuff open if they're still working. Actually, I think the Mario 3 cartridge WAS working when I broke it, but eh, no one plays NES cartridges anymore so it doesn't matter.

They don't?

Well, I suppose that makes sense. It's pretty rare to see NES's still being used. Even SNES's are getting harder to find. I still have my N64, but in 10 years, that'll be a relic, I imagine.

They don't?

Well, I suppose that makes sense. It's pretty rare to see NES's still being used. Even SNES's are getting harder to find. I still have my N64, but in 10 years, that'll be a relic, I imagine.

Not the cartridges, no. Now they have Virtual Console. I think I might still have my old NES...

Not the cartridges, no. Now they have Virtual Console. I think I might still have my old NES...

True. Unfortunately, I don't have the slightest idea how to connect the Wii to the internet, so I'm kind of out of luck with that.

(Earthbound will be a strong reason why the SNES console will never stop being played, because Nintendo will NEVER port it. Sad but true. Legal issues. :( )