• Replies 84.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• AstraLunaSol

• Amelia

• Junkhead

• Thor Odinson

More so a pain in the tail, since to most of you guys it's a numbers game anyway.

The main reason I keep a list at all is because of the direct PM link it provides...

Numbers are irrelevant. Tell me this, then: why should it matter what the others think? Isn't it just providing you with a waste of time to take the trouble to rid yourself of a mere status?

Numbers are irrelevant. Tell me this, then: why should it matter what the others think? Isn't it just providing you with a waste of time to take the trouble to rid yourself of a mere status?

Boredom. *shrug* Why do you care so much for my reasons.

Why do you care to be here when all you want to do is stick around and complain? You told me you wanted to leave this place. Your acedia disgusts me.

*shrug* again, boredom. Does it matter? I'm staying out of the FE4 thread so why don't you go back there and rejoice hmmm? No more annoying bitch to deal with.

I replied to ferret's post...then you and soluna come here and yell at me. *shrug* Whatever. Ferret PM me if you want. I'm done here.

*shrug* again, boredom. Does it matter? I'm staying out of the FE4 thread so why don't you go back there and rejoice hmmm? No more annoying bitch to deal with.

I replied to ferret's post...then you and soluna come here and yell at me. *shrug* Whatever. Ferret PM me if you want. I'm done here.

Tch, let it go already. In fact, you're only proving the point by acting this way.

Does that mean forever? I will listen to your advice and rejoice if such is the case.

Does that mean forever? I will listen to your advice and rejoice if such is the case.

Probably...*shrug* who knows.

The message I left was for ferret...then you two came here and yelled at me...don't even start with me lux/soluna.

I actually reside here and the Thread so you're kind of out of luck in both places.

That's actually because of some of the posts befooore it but if you say so. We're not even yelling.

But sure. Kbye.

Why do you all care so much about friends lists...

It's the thought that counts. We were just wondering why you no longer consider us your friends anymore. The list itself is meaningless. It's the act of defriending that we're curious about.

There is a reason for that too...I don't feel that they are important enough to show.

I think you should at least enable comments, while they need to wait for your approval. Because there was something I wanted to tell you a few days ago but I couldn't since you disabled comments and I didn't think it would be a good idea to resurrect those age-old PMs for something so small.

More so a pain in the tail, since to most of you guys it's a numbers game anyway.

It's not a numbers game to me. Which is why I generally don't add someone unless they add me first (Ether's an exception, because I was waiting for him for about eight months to add me, but he never did it).

And it seems like you still lurk in oujay's. I wonder if you've been watching us the entire time...

Edited by Proto

Todas hasn't posted in ages. It's basically Acacia, myself, Rhaan and occasionally Astra and SH keeping the forum alive.

Edited by Agent Dale Cooper

Todas hasn't posted in ages. It's basically Acacia, myself, Rhaan and occasionally Astra and SH keeping the forum alive.

What about Kitty and PirateM?

Also, does Rhaan actually talk now?

What Forum?

Yo Momma's Bedroom

What about Kitty and PirateM?

Also, does Rhaan actually talk now?

Only rarely.

Yeah, occasionally on the Shoutbox.