That One Thread

Florete

FUCK YEAH GOTWORKEXPERIENCEPLACEMENTATCANBERRATHEATRE

Wow Fur, congrats! I did mine at a Vet. XD

Sounds good. I don't think I ever wore anything frilly though. It better look nice!

That's usually what I have too. Mind Read is always there but I sometimes switch Move around with something else if the specific dungeon I'm doing involves using that a lot.

And that's why I love you so much, Rhythm~

Hey Rhythm~! How are you doing?

Because you'll officially be done with High School Maths then and will be ahead of everyone else?

And I missed her again. Because we had to go to the super market and get some food...

Then it can be a first for both of us! :awesome:It will! I promise! :3

Mind read is interesting. I get some good quotes out of it. And I tried to read the mind of Isaac's Mum but she wouldn't let me in the house. :( Reminds me, I need to get a good Isaac pic on Brawl... I got Marth, Ike & Lyn this morning! Lyn was crouching, I wanna see if I can get on of her standing up. :newyears:

I love you too, Proto~

Pretty good. We're going out soon so I can get a birthday present for a party tonight.

YES. I plan to see one of the teachers a little later in the year to see if I can get a lunchtime class up and running once a week for people who struggle.

Haha, it's okay. XD

Like I said, you don't visit the FE4 Thread. And unless you have a PM conversation, that means you don't talk to her much anymore. Which means she doesn't consider you as a friend anymore.

At least that's how I think it is. Because most of the regular FE4 Threaders are still in her list. Even Fia and TheEnd, who rarely post outside FE4.

That makes sense. Fair enough too. I know that, personally, I hate having a friends list full of people I don't know.

* sees Lux*

*puts him back into the box*

*seals the box*

*sends it back to FE4 THREAD*

-w-

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Anyway, hi guys.

Edited by Rhythm

• Replies 84.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• AstraLunaSol

• Amelia

• Junkhead

• Thor Odinson

Wow Fur, congrats! I did mine at a Vet. XD

That makes sense. Fair enough too. I know that, personally, I hate having a friends list full of people I don't know.

Anyway, hi guys.

Well, it was mandatory, and happens in three weeks, so I was getting kinda desperate. Had I been quicker I could've gotten into Angus & Robertson's, but they were full. Dunno what department I'll be working in for the Theatre.

There are a couple in mine, but I lack the heart or will to defriend them.

Hey there.

Hai Rhythm.

Hi Kai! :awesome: What's up?

Well, it was mandatory, and happens in three weeks, so I was getting kinda desperate. Had I been quicker I could've gotten into Angus & Robertson's, but they were full. Dunno what department I'll be working in for the Theatre.

There are a couple in mine, but I lack the heart or will to defriend them.

Hey there.

I was really lazy with mine too. @_@ I had to stay with my Auntie for a week, heh. That's really cool though, it sounds mad!!

I know who they all are so it doesn't really bother me.

What's up?

I was really lazy with mine too. @_@ I had to stay with my Auntie for a week, heh. That's really cool though, it sounds mad!!

I know who they all are so it doesn't really bother me.

What's up?

Could be worse. Might've had to catch three buses to and from to do retail in Belconnen somewhere.

Attempting to disturb people in the lower case "aarrgh" thread.

Its friday the thirteenth.

I got hit by a car, how nice.

Are you okay?

It's Saturday here now.

Could be worse. Might've had to catch three buses to and from to do retail in Belconnen somewhere.

Attempting to disturb people in the lower case "aarrgh" thread.

Haha, yeah. Why did you want to get in at Angus and Robertson's?

XD Have fun with that!

Haha, yeah. Why did you want to get in at Angus and Robertson's?

XD Have fun with that!

Can't go wrong with a bookshop.

I have just finished possibly the most awesome thing I will ever accomplish.

Eh he ran over my foot. Then i bought some HI-C and i couldnt frown anymore. You cant be sad while drinking HI-C.

Lol.

Can't go wrong with a bookshop.

I have just finished possibly the most awesome thing I will ever accomplish.

Heh, fair enough.

Awesome!

Also, I'm gonan dash, I'll be back on soon though.

Still considering posting a picture of myself. Still probably won't.

I will. Soon. When I manage to get a photo of myself that DOESN'T make me look like a stoner.

Heya Amelia! What's up?

Edited by Rhythm