That One Thread

Florete

Hey, ain't my fault the kid took me as his master. Me, I went through the easy way. Picked like a seventy-eight year old man and convinced him to fight at Cathcatra. Hah! that didn't last long. Had to take up the mantle of service myself.

...And don't you get any ideas, apprentice! I'm only twenty-eight, you ain't killing me anytime soon!

• Replies 84.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• AstraLunaSol

• Amelia

• Junkhead

• Thor Odinson

...He's either lost in thought, dead, or late.

Fine. That just means I'll have to expend energy stretching towards this coffee machine over here.

Stupid apprentice doesn't understand what I have to go through

You're gonna be waiting for a while.

Whoop his ass when he gets back.

I already sent a couple Snipers to kill him on the road. A late apprentice is a useless apprentice.

Gods, Wyatt Roy looks like a snotty little upper-class private-school-bred brat.

With the voice of someone who's been smashed in the nose with a shovel.

He looks like a mix between my step-brother and Malfoy.

lol Fur is overreacting about this.

No, he isn't. If the Coalition get into power, I'd like to move to Canada.

Hi.

Congratulations, Fayt! Looks like you actually had the patience to go through it after all. What do you think of it?

That was a ridiculous test of endurance. The game seemed to just keep dragging on. But beating the C10 and Final bosses was fun. (If only because they got great battle themes.)

Proto! I'm in chapter 7 now. SPOILER went down rather easily, though he got to use his Max Attack!!! - Rosen Kreuz (which sounds :awesome:, by the way), but other than that, meh. The other SPOILER just got fried and didn't even get to awaken. Which begs the question: If this other SPOILER doesn't awaken in chapter 6, will they start the chapter 7 confrontation in the awakened state anyway?

Well, I played through it. And that's what I thought of it.

C8 and 9 were pains-in-the-rear. Especially 9. That chapter was just awful. :(

....I'm sure you just don't like it because you didn't like it before you even played it.

Me too. Maybe I should be sleeping. Yeah, I should. But I won't. Not yet.

/talking to himself

Not sleeping is what everyone does, even if they need to. :newyears:

I recognize Misty... but that's it...

Also, you guys started splicing Pokemon characters now?

Good Proto~

Also, none of that is a splice, I made all of it, except for.... the base of course. >3>;;

And no, I'm the only weird ass who's doing it. D:

Edited by Pamela

Not sleeping is what everyone does, even if they need to. :newyears:

School is a cozy place to sleep for me. Too bad I have to be near the front because of my horrible eyesight.

Staring at a computer screen does wonders to the eyes gee_wiz_emoticon.gif

School is a cozy place to sleep for me. Too bad I have to be near the front because of my horrible eyesight.

Staring at a computer screen does wonders to the eyes gee_wiz_emoticon.gif

That's why my Contrast and Brightness is below 50 on my monitor at all times.

and if I sleep in school I'll be mocked. orz

Proto! I'm in chapter 7 now. SPOILER went down rather easily, though he got to use his Max Attack!!! - Rosen Kreuz (which sounds :awesome:, by the way), but other than that, meh. The other SPOILER just got fried and didn't even get to awaken. Which begs the question: If this other SPOILER doesn't awaken in chapter 6, will they start the chapter 7 confrontation in the awakened state anyway?

Hi Richter Lanford!

I thought it was Rose Kreuz... because I found it funny when he says it and it sounds like "ROSE CRIES". Anyhow, you got both their S-rank weapons, right? Black Choker isn't one of them. And I remember spamming Appassionato so many times on Ledah

And yes, the Ch 7 confrontation ALWAYS starts Awakened. And in my first run, Malice didn't even get the chance to awaken on Ch 6.

Also, did you get to hear what Malice says when she uses Trie/Trie Noir? That was one of the few voiced dialogues I couldn't understand yet so I was wondering if you were able to find out what it was.