• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• AstraLunaSol

• Amelia

• Junkhead

• Thor Odinson

RHYTHM~!!!!!

You're back already? How was the weekend?

Sweet as. I had the best pie ever.

... Wait, what am I saying? There's a chance that Tony Abbott will be our next PM. FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF-

....I'm sure you just don't like it because you didn't like it before you even played it.

And I also have to agree with this

Good Proto~

Hi Soluna!

Also, none of that is a splice, I made all of it, except for.... the base of course. >3>;;

And no, I'm the only weird ass who's doing it. D:

Oh, no wonder I couldn't recognize any of the other bits.

And how does that make you weird? It looks pretty nice, and I don't even know who the character is.

Sweet as. I had the best pie ever.

... Wait, what am I saying? There's a chance that Tony Abbott will be our next PM. FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF-

Assuming Cheeseman gets his seat, the sides'll be even at 72 out of 76 (two in doubt, four other). And the Greens (...well, Green) will not go for psychopathic conservative measures. Dunno about the Independents. Plus, TAbbott said he wouldn't change a lot of shit until the second term even if he does get in.

That's why my Contrast and Brightness is below 50 on my monitor at all times.

and if I sleep in school I'll be mocked. orz

Mocked...really? >_>

Heh, my face and expression looks like I should be the one sleeping, but no one notices.

I always look tired at school because I want it to end.

I'm so happy my school day was extended by 15 minutes...

Hi Richter Lanford!

I thought it was Rose Kreuz... because I found it funny when he says it and it sounds like "ROSE CRIES". Anyhow, you got both their S-rank weapons, right? Black Choker isn't one of them. And I remember spamming Appassionato so many times on Ledah

And yes, the Ch 7 confrontation ALWAYS starts Awakened. And in my first run, Malice didn't even get the chance to awaken on Ch 6.

Also, did you get to hear what Malice says when she uses Trie/Trie Noir? That was one of the few voiced dialogues I couldn't understand yet so I was wondering if you were able to find out what it was.

That I did.

Figures... I guess that's Cierra's doing. :awesome: Though on the other hand, Cierra doesn't react well to Malice's Normal Attack - more often than not, it freezes her.

I did. It sounds like "Trier".

On a side note, 7-2 is a pain. Having to prevent the Bomber Kids from using their Max Attack!!! - Atomic Bomb - while having to worry about the other guys can really work you over.

Hi Soluna!

Oh, no wonder I couldn't recognize any of the other bits.

And how does that make you weird? It looks pretty nice, and I don't even know who the character is.

Hi Proto~

Yeah, splicing with trainer sprites would be weird for me because I'm pretty sure anyone I'd end up spriting wouldn't have things the trainer sprites have. D:

I don't know... because no one else does it I guess. xD

Her name is Flonne, though. 8D

Mocked...really? >_>

Heh, my face and expression looks like I should be the one sleeping, but no one notices.

I always look tired at school because I want it to end. I'm so happy my school day was extended by 15 minutes...

Yes. And I'd be slapped the shit up woken up. >A>

At least I can 'sleep' with my eyes open~ :newyears:

I like archers.

I like archers with personality.

I do not like that annoying brat.

That annoying brat irked me.

I intend to kill that annoying brat quietly when nobody is looking.