• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• AstraLunaSol

• Amelia

• Junkhead

• Thor Odinson

That I did.

Congrats! Now prepare to waste them all because you'll have inventory problems if you don't.

Figures... I guess that's Cierra's doing. :awesome: Though on the other hand, Cierra doesn't react well to Malice's Normal Attack - more often than not, it freezes her.

Yeah, that's the problem. Not just with Malice but with Fire and Ice bosses in general. Serene or Cierra have the best offensive advantage but the biggest defensive disadvantage. Of course, in some cases, there are elemental attacks from other characters that work e.g. Iria's Bow/Barrage on Archangel (Lina even has the highest Lightning Res), Spiral Arch/Divine Wind on Death, Blue Stinger/Appasionato on Ledah

I did. It sounds like "Trier".

Not THAT. I mean, what she says BEFORE "Trie".

On a side note, 7-2 is a pain. Having to prevent the Bomber Kids from using their Max Attack!!! - Atomic Bomb - while having to worry about the other guys can really work you over.

Yes, I totally agree with that. In fact, I never even got that 40 Rosier until my last playthrough, out of four runs (five if you count my brother's).

Yeah, splicing with trainer sprites would be weird for me because I'm pretty sure anyone I'd end up spriting wouldn't have things the trainer sprites have. D:

I don't know... because no one else does it I guess. xD

Her name is Flonne, though. 8D

Still, that one looked good. It's not like you got a failure splice yet.

Gah Riviera: The Promised Land. I need to play that again.

Yes, do it.

I like archers.

I like archers with personality.

I do not like that annoying brat.

That annoying brat irked me.

I intend to kill that annoying brat quietly when nobody is looking.

Yes, she is an extremely annoying brat.

th_iriviera-place-of-promisei-20040-6.jpg

I never miss~<3

lol, she ALWAYS misses when she says that. It is extremely rare to see all shots of her Lv 3 overskill hit their target.

Today has just...yeah. Also I hate children. Who aren't related to me.

Really? I thought it's the ones that are related that tend to be the most annoying.

This girl kinda reminds me of Neitz in YU.

Well, they are kinda similar...

Congrats! Now prepare to waste them all because you'll have inventory problems if you don't.

Yeah, that's the problem. Not just with Malice but with Fire and Ice bosses in general. Serene or Cierra have the best offensive advantage but the biggest defensive disadvantage. Of course, in some cases, there are elemental attacks from other characters that work e.g. Iria's Bow/Barrage on Archangel (Lina even has the highest Lightning Res), Spiral Arch/Divine Wind on Death, Blue Stinger/Appasionato on Ledah

Not THAT. I mean, what she says BEFORE "Trie".

Yes, I totally agree with that. In fact, I never even got that 40 Rosier until my last playthrough, out of four runs (five if you count my brother's).

lol, she ALWAYS misses when she says that. It is extremely rare to see all shots of her Lv 3 overskill hit their target.

I used Lorelei on Malice :awesome: Gogogo fire weakness.

Yeah. Though I didn't get the Spiral Arch until chapter 6. Not that it mattered since Fia and Cierra still kick Death around easily enough :awesome:

Oh. Whoops. She seems to say "Perish by my blade!" when she uses her Max move. (At least in the PSP version.)

Yeah. Though I found the second battle easier to S rank since I just need to get rid of the Simurgh in the front before having Serene go to town on the rest of them with her level 3 Overskill.

I guess you mean all her level 3 OS shots nor hitting a single target? Because the only problems I have with Overskills not landing all their hits are against Guarders (Skeletons, etc.) and if you use them while affected by Dazzle.

Soluna = Home on the Range?

Oklahoma, is that a state?

:newyears:

No, it's hell.

I'm afraid so. The heat wave doesn't help my opinion of it either.

The heat makes it even more of a hell.

No, I don't hate it this much.

Edited by Pamela