• Replies 84.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• AstraLunaSol

• Amelia

• Junkhead

• Thor Odinson

Gonna make a playlog when I feel like it.

Do that, really need pairing advice.....

I having a feeling Cuan didnt pass down Gael Borg >.>

Lex cant double in Nier.

Edited by Kai

About 105 Fahrenheit (40 Celsius). Feels like about 115 Fahrenheit / 48 Celsius though, since it's sticky as heck too.

I've lived with higher.

Like, twice.

No, he isn't. If the Coalition get into power, I'd like to move to Canada.

So you want to go to Uncle ALS then, eh?

I used Lorelei on Malice :awesome: Gogogo fire weakness.

Oh, lol. I think I tried that once. Unfortunately, I had quite some difficulty getting that Lorelei (Hair Ornament and Skadi were much easier for some reason).

Yeah. Though I didn't get the Spiral Arch until chapter 6. Not that it mattered since Fia and Cierra still kick Death around easily enough :awesome:

Well, Fia is weak to Dark though. And Moon Wand is also pretty good, being a holy staff for Ch 5. Spiral Arch is for Ch 6 though, which means it's a lot stronger and would crush Death if you were to obtain it somehow on Ch 5.

Once I actually attempted to use Holy Water on Death. That's when I learned that the Holy Grail is worthless.

Oh. Whoops. She seems to say "Perish by my blade!" when she uses her Max move. (At least in the PSP version.)

"Perish My Blade"? I think they must have changed it then. Thanks anyway.

Yeah. Though I found the second battle easier to S rank since I just need to get rid of the Simurgh in the front before having Serene go to town on the rest of them with her level 3 Overskill.

Serene's Lv 3s rock. I'm guessing this means the S-rank item is determined by which enemy you killed last then?

Also, you only need to S-rank them once and get the Bomb. After that, you can slow down but just make sure you don't get blown up.

I guess you mean all her level 3 OS shots nor hitting a single target? Because the only problems I have with Overskills not landing all their hits are against Guarders (Skeletons, etc.) and if you use them while affected by Dazzle.

No, I mean they tend to miss a lot. She shoots a lot, but I usually end up seeing at least one "MISS". Also, doesn't Lina have some higher resistance to Dazzle, thanks to being Electric type?

Win. Now i gotta figure out how to kill Lana's sub.....

Mana?