Really?

Vanity 20%
Hedonism 70%

An interesting combination.

Paranoia 60%

Oh, lol

Indie 90%

No clue what this is though.

Mine seem all right, I guess. Dependency could be lower and adventurousness higher, but...it's pretty accurate. Just a rather strange way of gleaning shit from this information.

Self-judgment is never accurate

I especially like the 70% Hedonism.

Expected

It is. Also, Serene and Fia's spear attacks are magic attacks.

Fia with an Ice Spear would be amazing on Ledah. Serene's Magic is too horrible though.

Skeleton enemies drop rapiers for S rank, Knights drop swords... these are just examples of enemies who DO drop something different from their normal drop if defeated with an S rank.

Yeah, I get it. I remember the Skeletons in particular because I always loved Fia from the group and I never got those 40 Rosier until my last playthrough. Beating the purple Skeleton (starting from the one in Ch 5 guarding the Kiku-Ichimonji) was my main source of Rosiers.

I haven't seen her miss.

The RNG must really love you then. Or it hates me.

The only thing that I can possibly think of is that it ignores the enemy's Vitality as well as STR (if physical) or MGC (if magic). Though that's just me.

So it pierces defenses? That sounds a little too good though. Or maybe it ignores special attributes that the target has, like for instance, the ability to block. Did you ever see Fia's Touché get blocked?

• Replies 84.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• AstraLunaSol

• Amelia

• Junkhead

• Thor Odinson

Fia with an Ice Spear would be amazing on Ledah. Serene's Magic is too horrible though.

Yeah, I get it. I remember the Skeletons in particular because I always loved Fia from the group and I never got those 40 Rosier until my last playthrough. Beating the purple Skeleton (starting from the one in Ch 5 guarding the Kiku-Ichimonji) was my main source of Rosiers.

The RNG must really love you then. Or it hates me.

So it pierces defenses? That sounds a little too good though. Or maybe it ignores special attributes that the target has, like for instance, the ability to block. Did you ever see Fia's Touché get blocked?

Indeed. Though Serene's Crystia Cannon dealt him over 1700 damage. Hey, for how horrible Serene's MGC is, Ledah's is a laughable 30.

All the other times, you either had the misfortune to get blown up or weren't fast enough... Though I wonder what happens if you DO get blown up?

Hmmm...

That was just me theorycrafting, since I really don't have a solid guess. Though her Touche is guardable. It happened with me a ton with the Demon Lord in chapter 6 - he blocks at least half of what you throw at him.

Extraversion 10%

Stability 83%

Orderliness 43%

Accommodation 30%

Intellectual 50%

Interdependence 70%

Mystical 90%

Materialism 10%

Narcissism 70%

Adventurousness 90%

Work ethic 10%

Conflict seeking 20%

Need to dominate 10%

Romantic 10%

Avoidant 90%

Wealth 60%

Dependency 30%

Change averse 30%

Cautiousness 30%

Individuality 80%

Sexuality 40%

Peter pan complex 60%

Histrionic 10%

Vanity 70%

Artistic 90%

Hedonism 80%

Physical fitness 70%

Religious 10%

Paranoia 30%

Hypersensitivity 83%

Indie 70%

trait snapshot:

introverted, secretive, reclusive, tough, non social, observer, fearless, solitary, libertarian, detached, does not like to lead, outsider, abides the rules, mind over heart, good at saving money, does not like to stand out, does not make friends easily, self sufficient, not aggressive, likes the unknown, unconcerned with external opinion, strong, abstract, independent, very intellectual, analytical, high self control

I'm also more likely to be a trauma survivor 8D

Extraversion 56%

Stability 43%

Orderliness 30%

Accommodation 56%

Intellectual 40%

Interdependence 50%

Mystical 40%

Materialism 60%

Narcissism 50%

Adventurousness 50%

Work ethic 40%

Conflict seeking 90%

Need to dominate 60%

Romantic 60%

Avoidant 50%

Anti-authority 80%

Wealth 60%

Dependency 70%

Change averse 60%

Cautiousness 60%

Individuality 70%

Sexuality 50%

Peter pan complex 60%

Histrionic 50%

Vanity 50%

Artistic 10%

Hedonism 10%

Physical fitness 50%

Religious 10%

Paranoia 50%

Hypersensitivity 43%

Indie 10%

Stability results were moderately low which suggests you are worrying, insecure, emotional, and anxious.

Orderliness results were low which suggests you are overly flexible, improvised, and fun seeking at the expense too often of reliability, work ethic, and long term accomplishment.

Extraversion results were moderately high which suggests you are, at times, overly talkative, outgoing, sociable and interacting at the expense of developing your own individual interests and internally based identity.

Only thing correct is Conflict Seeking.

=D

Yes.

>__________________<

Youmu's Double Pain probably adds on more paranoia as well. FUCKING CLONE

>__>

No.

You must hate Robert Hinchliffe a lot.

Yeah. I know. I fought her while I was playing Patchy yesterday. I got bad ending because of that damn clone. >__>;;

>__>

No.

You must hate Robert Hinchliffe a lot.

Yeah. I know. I fought her while I was playing Patchy yesterday. I got bad ending because of that damn clone. >__>;;

=D

Yes.

Who?

That clone was the bane of my game with Sakuya. I would probably have gotten past her if not for BITCHCLONE

Just downloaded liek 20 songs. Holy shit this download list is long.

Indeed. Though Serene's Crystia Cannon dealt him over 1700 damage. Hey, for how horrible Serene's MGC is, Ledah's is a laughable 30.

Wow, that low? If only the staves weren't all Fire or Holy, then Cierra would have a chance of doing a whole lot of damage.

All the other times, you either had the misfortune to get blown up or weren't fast enough... Though I wonder what happens if you DO get blown up?

You fall down. To a room that looks similar but it's actually different. You still keep going till you reach that road (no. of battles might be different) but you won't find any crack anywhere.

That was just me theorycrafting, since I really don't have a solid guess. Though her Touche is guardable. It happened with me a ton with the Demon Lord in chapter 6 - he blocks at least half of what you throw at him.

Me neither. The Touche is the Ignore Properties, right? Also, Riviera tends to use the word properties when referring to elements but I don't think this is one of those cases.

I got 10% Religious.

Proof that 10% is the absolute minimum in any field over there.

Berserkers may pretend to be manlier, but don't be fooled; Heroes are FAR, far manlier.

^This.

Heroes are still manlier than Archers though, no matter what you may say

Proof that 10% is the absolute minimum in any field over there.

^This.

Heroes are still manlier than Archers though, no matter what you may say

XD

I note your approval.

...I agree with this. Manly class tier goes as such;

Warrior

Wyvern Lord

HIGH

Hero

Berserker

General

MED

Ranger/Horseman/Nomadic Trooper/Bow Knight

Assassin

Paladin

Sniper

Swordmaster

Druid

LOW

Halberdier

Rogue

Sage

DEW

Bishop

Falcon Knight

I've always associated manly with "badass" so I ask you to again check their class fighting animation... In FE10 or FE8, it's your choice. They're awesome in both places.

They are indeed badass. However, Generals are not badass, they are manly. Rogues are not manly.

BADASS TIER LIST

Swordmaster

Wyvern Lord

HIGH

Rogue

Hero

Ranger/Horseman/Nomadic Trooper/Bow Knight

Sage

MED

Sniper

Berserker

Assassin

Warrior

Paladin

LOW

Druid

Falcon Knight

General

ARDAN

Bishop

Halberdier

Edited by Agent Dale Cooper

Fair enough. It's a legitimate question, regardless. Given how your life is ruled by tropes, I assume you use the 'Growing the Beard' picture with some reason to turn your life around.