• Replies 84.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• AstraLunaSol

• Amelia

• Junkhead

• Thor Odinson

Hopefully. Also, I finish Maths about 2/3 weeks into next term. Then I have two exams in early November, and Maths is over! :newyears:

Yup, I'll be waiting to congratulate you then. No more Maths until University after that!

I'll try. XD

Good Rhythm~

Possibly 5, though I don't think she'll chat much...

She posted more than you did in your first day

MSN doesn't have a good storage capacity. And you can't go back and edit.

No edits is frustrating, true. SF PMs let you edit your messages AND THEY WON'T EVEN KNOW THAT IT WAS EDITED!

What's up Proto~?

Power failure. Then I had to go to a party. Sorry, Rhythm~

Spo- sponge cake... :3

Rhythm~ seems to like them!

Boo.

WELCOME TO SERENES FOREST, EEVEE!!

:D I love Japan < 333

I like you already.

Australian tally; 8, with one banned. COME ON RECRUIT FOR A FEW MORE MONTHS AND WE CAN TAKE OUT THE UK

Rhythm~

I Like My Cake Iced!!!!!

Teacher

Nadesico!!!!!!!

Blasied

Bananas

Eevee

Who's the 8th one I missed?

Well anyways I made myself known so im going to have that shower I was going to have before you attacked me on FB XD

*insert hugs*

Night People :D Ill defiantly come back to chat soon ;3 (if not Ill probably get prompting from someone*cough*)

Later :D

Good Night, Eevee!!

defiantly

Okay, seriously, is this an Australian thing?

Night guys.

Night, Rhythm~!

You. Need. To. Get. Up Early.

^This

Hi, whoever is online which includes BK, because I heard him say Hi.

Nadesico!!!!!!!? Were you part of the Azure thingy hack?

It was a roleplay -_-

Kanami = Nadesico = Too long :/

Btw, there is something has been piquing my interest for a while. What did she do that was so important?

Edited by Kai

No. I'm jut going to believe she's a fairy. And I don't believe in fairies!

Time zones, dood.

Yup, I'll be waiting to congratulate you then. No more Maths until University after that!

She posted more than you did in your first day

Okay, seriously, is this an Australian thing?

Depends on what I do at Uni. XD

I'm more shy than she is

What is?

Deeeead thread.

It was a roleplay -_-

Btw, there is something has been piquing my interest for a while. What did she do that was so important?

Important?

Depends on what I do at Uni. XD

Oh, right, you might end up dropping Maths entirely then.

I'm more shy than she is

She's going to become as active as Amelia! then

What is?

Definitely being spelled defiantly

Deeeead thread.

Hi Rhythm~! How are you doing?

It was a roleplay -_-

Killed a forum, half hilariously and half "Fuck I just realised we didn't have a backup".

Defiant is one of my favourite words and I would never confuse it with definitively :P definite.

Defiant could only be used in specific situations though, not like definitely which is thrown around all the time.

Killed a forum, half hilariously and half "Fuck I just realised we didn't have a backup".

Well, it WAS her forum, in the first place. Unfortunately, Elincia!!!!'s link was in that forum and I don't think I wanna ask her for it again.

Hello everyone. How's life?

Hi Blasied!

FUCKING ROSS WITH HIS FUCKING FIVE HIT POINTS AND MY FUCKING APPROACH TO SAVING VULNERARIESpretty good

Hey, I save Vulneraries too!

Defiant could only be used in specific situations though, not like definitely which is thrown around all the time.

Well, it WAS her forum, in the first place. Unfortunately, Elincia!!!!'s link was in that forum and I don't think I wanna ask her for it again.

Hi Blasied!

Hey, I save Vulneraries too!

Defiance would be less important if it was common.

True. Wait, Elincia's link? Explain further.

You're late to the welcome

Had Ross healed instead of hatchipped, he would have lived. But I just realised (well, read from DT1 logs) I can rescue Garcia, who is technically an NPC at this time.

Defiance would be less important if it was common.

lol

True. Wait, Elincia's link? Explain further.

Just a link she sent to several members. I know she sent it to Nadesico!!!!!!! as well but I don't know who else.

You're late to the welcome

Gah, stupid power failures

Had Ross healed instead of hatchipped, he would have lived. But I just realised (well, read from DT1 logs) I can rescue Garcia, who is technically an NPC at this time.

Oh snap, you're in the first Ross chapter and you let him die? Don't waste a Vulnerary so early. And you could always rescue Garcia, since he's never red iirc.

Just a link she sent to several members. I know she sent it to Nadesico!!!!!!! as well but I don't know who else.

Oh snap, you're in the first Ross chapter and you let him die? Don't waste a Vulnerary so early. And you could always rescue Garcia, since he's never red iirc.

What kind of link?

I DIDN'T use a vulnerary, but should have. I was unsure about rescuing Garcia, as Vanessa was undrafted.

What kind of link?

xat

I DIDN'T use a vulnerary, but should have. I was unsure about rescuing Garcia, as Vanessa was undrafted.

Nah, it's too early to waste one imo. And Vanessa should still be allowed to rescue Garcia, as long as she doesn't fight anyone.

xat

Nah, it's too early to waste one imo. And Vanessa should still be allowed to rescue Garcia, as long as she doesn't fight anyone.

...xat?

Had he been on full health he would have lived through my MEATSHIELD FAIL and Eirika would have kept her perfect level.

But Garcia IS drafted. However, going by the logic that they're both NPCs...should be arright. Anyway, I can just eat a four-turn penalty if its disallowed; I'll be rescuing Ross regardless.

Edited by Agent Dale Cooper

...xat?

Chat room site with IM chat rooms.

Had he been on full health he would have lived through my MEATSHIELD FAIL and Eirika would have kept her perfect level.

...you tried using ROSS as a meatshield?

But Garcia IS drafted. However, going by the logic that they're both NPCs...should be arright. Anyway, I can just eat a four-turn penalty if its disallowed; I'll be rescuing Ross regardless.

Rescuing Ross would be a wise idea. In fact, in Easy Mode, I think the game forces you to do just that.